Google AdSense which is one of the most popular monetization technique used by Blogger, is always confusing for new users. Despite of new easy to use dashboard, and help pages, there are always questions related to sign up, account approval, account ban, optimization and many more. It’s true, AdSense is a plug and play advertising network, but once you learn everything about it, you will be making a lot, instead of pennies.
This is a question from Adithya:
“Can you tell me how AdSense Pays in India? Do they pay by cheque or through local bank transfer or EFT”?
AdSense Payment in India:
AdSense have different payment options for different countries. They support EFT transfer, Cheque facility and pay by Western union Quick cash. Specially in countries like India and Pakistan, getting an AdSense account is not as easy, as it is in countries like U.S., U.K., Australia. This is mostly due to spam, and fake AdSense accounts in India.
In India, At the time of writing (January 2014), AdSense offers payment via Cheque, and they convert your earning into INR, and make the payment. Usually, AdSense USD to INR conversion rate is high, so you might not find this an issue. The only thing is, AdSense cheque in India takes time to reach (10-15 days), and it takes another few days for clearance. AdSense team is increasing payment options in many countries, and I’ hoping to see EFT payment option in coming years.
Also, if you are a new AdSense user, here are few things which you should keep in mind:
- While signing up, make sure all details are accurate. (Name, Address)
- Your Name should be same as your bank account name. Name on your AdSense cheque will be same as your account name.
- AdSense will send you PIN number at the address, which you used while signing up. This works as an Address verification too, prior to making a payment.
- AdSense will soon add telephonic support for all AdSense publishers. This system is already in beta testing.
- You can also refer to official guide to read more about AdSense payment policies.
Below, you can read official excerpt from AdSense India payment page:
AdSense publishers in India will receive standard delivery checks mailed via the local courier service Blue Dart for no additional charge. Checks mailed by Blue Dart should arrive within 10-30 days of the check date. Blue Dart is not able to service all areas throughout India. If you live in a location they don’t service, your check will be sent by Registered Post and should reach you within 2-3 weeks of the mailing date.
If cheque is already issued, you can use Bluedart tracking to keep an eye on your cheque status. If you have not received your AdSense cheque in 60 days of issue, you can use this form to request for a re-issue of cheque.
- Question: Why AdSense India has such low CPC
- AdSense revealed revenue share between Publishers and Advertisers
- Meet Youtube Stars making $2000+ per day.
I hope this will solve your queries regarding AdSense India payments. If you still have any query, feel free to ask me via comments.
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email