ShoutMeLoud is part of a movement to liberate every human being from the 9-5 job!
Spoiler: This is long yet interesting! 🙂
Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) – A platform to learn, and grow as a blogger or digital marketer. A community of enthusiastic Individuals who is popularly known as “Shouter”!
Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud:
- 95% practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 5% is for personal stories.
- Basic & advanced Blogging, WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.
- A community of like-minded bloggers
- Digital marketing tips for bloggers, freelancers & Small businesses.
- Complete “How-To” of Blogging, Podcasting, YouTubing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
- Free products: WordPress eBook, AdSense eBook
- Paid products: Affiliate Marketing Handbook (More than 8K downloads so far!)
I bought the domain ShoutMeLoud.com on December 1st, 2008 by borrowing a credit card from my friend. It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend.
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life-changing experience for me. In the last ten years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog.
With more than 1 million page views a month, it has made a positive impact on many people’s lives.
This blog’s popularity is not because of numerous awards or because it was featured in international media.
It’s because ShoutMeLoud has changed the lives of many who apply these techniques.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.
With your words, you have the power to change the world
ShoutMeLoud is a platform for those who have the desire to excel in this fast-changing online world.
Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story, but that’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; this is what ShoutMeLoud.com is all about.
ShoutMeLoud is an answer to:
- How to start and grow your blog?
- How to make blogging a business?
- How to do SEO?
- How to make the most out of WordPress?
- How to drive traffic and make money from blogging?
- How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?
Again, this is very tangible stuff.
ShoutMeLoud has changed the lives of over thousands of individual around the globe. They are now earning money from their blog and have become their own boss.
You can see some testimonials & user comments here.
Watch this video guide to learn how to use ShoutMeLoud:
Man Behind ShoutMeLoud: Harsh Agrawal (That’s me in the middle) 😀
I am the fountainhead of ShoutMeLoud.
I may use big words at times, but I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff.
I started blogging in 2008, out of my passions for learning & sharing.
That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born.
Blogging has given me a sense of freedom that I didn’t know was possible. I currently live a ” boss free” lifestyle where I travel around the world and blog from anywhere & everywhere (a.k.a. digital nomad).
I’m an introvert, but now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars. (This still gives me shiver).
I’m able to do it because I have something meaningful to share.
The cool thing is,
Blogging even made me worthy to receive “Entrepreneurship Award” from my college.
I’m sure you know how tough it is to get something from college once you have graduated. Getting the “Entrepreneurship Award” was one of the best things that have ever happened to me.
ShoutMeet: A non-profit initiative to grow blogging
In 2015, we organized an all India road trip and conducted a seminar in 13 states of India. This non-profit drive has helped a lot of youngsters to understand the benefits of blogging and how to do this right way.
This would not have been possible without the help of other blogging friends from various cities who came forward to help us organize it in their city.
Here are a few pictures from the ShoutMeet:
Read more about ShoutMeet here.
I guess this is how the passion of a young heart can fuel an award-winning blog which has touched the lives of millions in the past 10 years!
You can read more about my ShoutMeLoud journey in the following article:
Harsh Agrawal – My Blogging Journey so far
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything about how to turn a blog into a business & make a living out of it.
To make sure you never miss any updates from ShoutMeLoud, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
feel free to join us on below network:
That’s it for now! See you next time, Shouter!