This is for one simple reason: Installing WordPress blog is a kid’s job. Anyone can buy hosting from companies like Bluehost, SiteGround, that allows one-click WordPress installation, and your WordPress blog is up & running. The big question is what next?
- How do you ensure your WordPress blog is secure?
- How do you ensure your WordPress blog is search engine friendly?
- Do you know what are the essential plugins you need & how to configure them?
ShoutMeloud The Ultimate Beginners WordPress Guide is the complete playbook for any level of the user who wants to make a career in blogging & ensure their WordPress blog is perfect.
This eBook teaches you (With pictures) on how to create a WordPress blog which ranks easily & is secure. You will be learning the pro-tips which you won’t find anywhere else. I have shared all essential settings that I use here at ShoutMeLoud & you can copy the same. The only difference is you will be doing it for your domain & your target niche.
- Do check out our other popular book: Affiliate Marketing- From A-Z & beyond.
Updated V 2.5: 7th July 2017 New
- Updated all information
- Removed few outdated plugins
- Added updated screenshots
- Added new plugins
Update v2.2: 14th June 2016
- New HQ screenshots
- Updating the WordPress settings option
- Removed old plugins
- Added new WordPress plugins
Updated V2.3: 20th June 2016
- Major UI Changes
- Re-wrote WordPress Introduction