Earlier when I shared about how Google AdSense pays in India, I talked about AdSense is planning to enable EFT payment for Indian AdSense users. EFT (Electronic fund transfer) payment will ensure your AdSense earning will directly deposit into your bank account, and most important you don’t need to wait for receiving the check and check clearance time. As an AdSense publisher, this feature is beneficial and making our work paper-less. In this tutorial, I will explain everything you need to for enabling EFT payment for your AdSense account.
How to Configure Wire transfer for Indian AdSense publishers
This whole setup process will not take more than 15 minutes, and I highly recommend you to do that to save time for future payment. Follow the steps mentioned below and keep your mobile phone handy, as you might need to call your bank customer care to get the IFSC and Swift code. Along with Direct bank deposit feature, now you can also specify the payment threshold and hold your payment for up-to one year. So, let’s get on with our quick guide for enabling EFT payment for your AdSense account.
- Login to your AdSense account and Click on gear box and select payments.
- Click on Payment settings under payment page.
- Click on add a new form of payment.
On the next screen, you need to enter your bank account details. There are two details which you need to get from your bank. (IFSC code and Swift BIC code). To get the IFSC code and Swift code for your account, simply call your bank customer care and ask for it. In my case I’m using ICICI bank account and I have used following Swift code to receive payment: ICICINBBNRI . If you are calling ICICI bank they will provide you with 2 swift code CHASUS33XXX for USD and ICICINBBNRI for INR. You need to enter Swift code for INR and conversion will be taken care by your bank. This may change if you are using any other bank account, so I suggest you to re-confirm it from your bank customer care.
Click on save payment and that’s it. Now you will receive money directly into your bank account and here are few more details which you need to know about updated AdSense Payment policy:
- You can update your payment method until 20th of any month.
- You can now use any AdSense payment threshold greater than minimum ($100) payment.
- You can hold your payment until any specific date; maximum up to 1 year. (Though I discourage you to use this feature, as you might face issue if AdSense decide to ban your account).
Over all, direct bank deposit feature is already making life of many Indian AdSense publisher easy, and if you have not updated your Payment option, it’s time to log into your AdSense account, and update payment settings.
FAQ about AdSense EFT Payment:
- Q. What is the minimum payment threshold for EFT payment?
- A. Minimum payment threshold is $100
- Q. Is Pin verification mandatory after AdSense introduced EFT payment?
- A. Pin verification is mandatory process from AdSense to verify your address, so yes; it is!
In case if you are using any other bank like Axis, SBI, HDFC and you know which Swift code you are using, do share with us via comment. This will be helpful for other shouters. Don’t forget to share this useful tutorial with other AdSense publishers in India. Here are few more posts which you should not miss:
- How to Calculate Income Tax on AdSense Payment in India
- How to Configure Google Publisher official AdSense plugin for WordPress
Subscribe on Youtube
Check your domain ranking