Twitter is one of the best social networking websites that helps you to promote your business, your products, and your profile. You follow others, and the others follow you, so followers are the main key to success.
However, you need to establish or give reasons to others for following you. Your bio on Twitter is an effective way of showing who you are and why you should follow me.
What is a Twitter bio?
A Twitter bio is a short about me summary which explains who you are, your credentials and why someone can expect from your Twitter profile. And you need to write this bio within 160 characters.
Here is an example from Harsh Agrawal Twitter bio:
Apart from 160 characters in the bio, you can also add one link to your web property, such as your blog/website, you can add your location and your type. For example, here you can see “Entrepreneur.”
How to write a Twitter bio – Using Twitter Bio Generators
If you are an expert in copywriting, you can write your Twitter bio easily. However, if you are someone who needs assistance, you can hire a copywriter or use modern AI tools to write a Twitter bio for your profile.
For example, here are Twitter bio generators tools that would write a bio for your Twitter account:
- Copy AI
How to use Twitter bio generators?
These AI writing tools help you generate a social media bio with a click of one button. However, they are as good as your input, and this is where you have to be mindful.
Do note, not all AI writing tools are the same, and you should use the best one who can help you come up with interesting ideas for your Twitter bio.
Twitter Bio Don’ts
- Don’t leave it black.
- Don’t challenge others like “dare to follow.”
- Don’t write something that is not related to you
- Don’t write like a teenager be professional
- Don’t mix language use a proper language to attract more followers, like English
- Don’t be a spammer
- Don’t treat like a machine be a human
Your bio must convey a message to others that you are valuable to follow and make your account value with the unique headline.
Twitter Bio Do’s
- Your bio must contain your interest, like defining your hobbies. An example could be web designers, world-class social media executive
- Use short phrases that highly reflect your areas of expertise
- What’s your aim in life, and what you want to do, share it to show your possible future plane
- Define your expertise like journalism
- What you give to the followers
Twitter Bio link –
Twitter allows its users to add a bio link, which could be a direct link to your website/service page/e-com store or you could use a URL shortener to show multiple links.
Popular uses for the in-bio link are:
- Your company or blog website address
- Link to your current marketing campaign
- FAQ page for SaaS companies
- Free trial page for SaaS companies
- A downloadable app
Here are the list of services that you could use to create multiple URL’s within one link:
I hope that this little effort will really help you to understand the importance of a bio, and i hope that you will write an awesome bio for your Twitter profile.
We have already shared some useful articles for power Twitter users, and you might like to check them out:
- 9 Practical ways to increase Twitter followers
- 5 free Twitter tools to unfollow non-followers
- 5 Free tools to auto-follow your Followers on Twitter
- 5 free tools to unfollow inactive users
Subscribe on YouTube
2 thoughts on “4 Best Twitter Bio Generators – How To Write a Twitter Bio”
I agree with your points here. Good post of Dos and Dont for the starters.
This is very good advice and it has certainly made me rethink about how my Twitter bio looks right now, I might give it a tweak later. 🙂