Blogging is a very vast topic, it starts from writing, SEO, managing blog and many more. Here at ShoutMeLoud, I keep sharing various useful Blogging tips, which you require to create and run a successful blog. Though, I have not created any eBook yet for all the tips, but here is a roundup of all such tips, which will help you to grow and take your blog to next level.
We have covered lots of topics on Blogging, Though many of them are still not read by you because you might have missed it or other updates pushed them back. Here is list of essential Blogging tips you should read and you should know :
Useful Blogging Tips and Suggestions:
Before we move ahead, I suggest you to have a look into our WordPress guide and Adsense guide, which will help you to get complete knowledge of how to start a blog and how to make money from Adsense. Here I will point out some of the best of the best article, which is worth reading and share.
- Blogging tools: Here I have shared list of those software’s and tools which I use for every day Blogging. This will be helpful for you to get started from the right place.
- 10 Firefox extension for Power blogging : Firefox is all rounder Browser because of its addon capability. These 10 Firefox extension will help you to increase productivity.
- 7 Reasons why you should use Windows Live writer : Windows Live writer is one of the best desktop Blogging tool. Read this post to understand why you should use Windows Live writer and learn How to configure WordPress with WLW.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO: This a list of those SEO plugins for WordPress, which I’m using and recommend for every blog.
- Why keywords are Important
- Keyword Research for Beginners
- Easy Wp SEO: Keyword Optimization WordPress Plugin
- How to Perform On page optimization
- How Outbound link contributes in SEO
Tools/Services you should know
- Google Analytics : Free site analytic program from Google. This article will give you detailed information regarding Google analytics.
- Site Meter : Another site statistic program.
- Traffic Travis : Free desktop SEO suite. Worth downloading for serious bloggers.
- Free Keyword Monitor : Check your Keyword position in Google using this desktop keyword monitor tool.
- SEMRUSH: Very useful tool to find more Keyword and also competitor Keyword.
- BufferApp: Useful social media tool for adding tweets and updates in Social media buffer.
- Smush.it: For image compression. For WordPress, we have a plugin for the same.
- Best WordPress Hosting : A list of highly recommended hosting for WordPress.
- TYNT: A very useful service to generate free backlinks.
- CopyScape: One of the highly recommended service to find who have copied your blog posts.
Everything to do with Images:
- Why Images are important: Understand, how adding images in blog post will help you enhance your overall post.
- Find Images for your blog using Google : One of the common mistake done by a blogger is using images from Google image search, though there is a way by which you can search free to use images for your blog.
- How to find free images for your blog using Flickr : Flickr is ultimate sport for finding free images for your blog. Use this guide to understand how you can find free to use images for your blog using Flickr advanced search tool.
- Reverse Image search: It’s a technique to find copy of your original image on Internet. Very useful to grab free backlinks.
- Luminate : Monetize your Image blog
- Blog Commenting: Blog commenting is an art and you can not only use it to drive traffic but it gives good SEO benefit. This guide will help you to get started with blog commenting and will teach, how you should comment for maximum benefit.
- Going viral via Guest posting: A complete guide on how I create guest posting campaign for branding, traffic and SEO benefits.
- Why you should edit your old blog post : An interesting fact and theory of how you can regenerate content and traffic by editing your old blog posts.
- Backlinks and how to get free backlink for your blog? : Backlinks helps you in SEO, traffic and this post will give you more insight on backlink and how to get free backlinks for your blog.
- 3 Simple steps to get out of Writers block : Writer’s block is one situation where you lose the ability to produce the new work. This post will help you on how to get out of such situation.
- Why roundup of your blog post is essential and necessary : A must read for bloggers to understand the importance of weekly and monthly roundup of your blog posts.
- How commenting can help you get 1000+ feed subscribers in few days : Showing off the power of commenting and how it can help you get 1000+ feed subscribers in few days.
- Link building and importance of link Building : A useful post for bloggers to understand link building and importance of link building.
- Must have subscription options for every blog : A must have for all the blogs : Despite of RSS technology , a large number of audience still prefer to follow any blog using Emails. Read this post for more input on Email subscription offer.
- How to form a community out of your blog? : Forming a community is very important for any blog. Have a look at the Shoutmeloud footer and sidebar and you will understand why community building is very important.
If you are like me who is a Solopreneur and work from home, here are some of the tips which will help you to live a healthy life in your Solopreneurship.
- 6 Tips to relieve yourself from Blogging stress : Blogging is fun but need lots of hard work, this post will help you to get rid of stress which is build up while blogging.
- 7 Benefits of working from home : Online business is getting more exposure day by day, if you still confused about why you should work from home? read this post.
- 5 Useful tips to setup office at home : If above post helped you to make your mind for working from home, setting up office at home is very necessary for better productivity. This post will guide you, on how you can set up office at home.
- 5 Mind Enhancement tips to become a Better person: Some useful tips to enhance your mind and body for better performance.
Now, these are just some of the tips and you can browse our complete blogging archive for more such useful posts and guides.
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email