Blogging is a very vast topic. It starts from writing, goes into SEO, and ends with management. Here at ShoutMeLoud, I keep sharing various useful blogging tips, which you need in order to create and run a successful blog.
Here is a roundup of some of the most useful blogging tips for creating, growing, and managing your blog.
Useful Blogging Tips and Suggestions:
- The Best Blogging Tools: Here I have shared a list of tools which I use every day for blogging.
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Use Windows Live Writer: Windows Live Writer is one of the best desktop blogging tools. Read this post to understand why you should use Windows Live Writer and then read: How To Configure WordPress with WLW.
- Best Blogging Apps For Mac Users: If you’re a Mac user, this list will be super helpful for you.
- 3 Best Desktop Blog Editors Tools To Increase Productivity: Desktop editors for offline bloggers.
- 3 Outstanding Tools To Be More Productive Every Day: Learn how to get more things done during the day.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO: This a list of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. NOTE: It’s very important to have an SEO plugin for WordPress.
- Why Keywords Are Important for SEO: Keywords are essential for proper SEO. Learn why in this post.
- Keyword Research For Beginners: Learn how to do keyword research the right way.
- Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO: You’ll need a tool for that…
- How To Write Perfect SEO-Optimized Articles in WordPress: Learn how to write a proper SEO article.
- How To Perform On-Page Optimization: On-page SEO will help you rank even higher in SERPs.
- How Outbound Links Contribute To SEO: Understand the importance of outbound links for SEO.
- How To Set Up Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin [Updated]: Yoast SEO is the best SEO plugin. It’s also free. If you aren’t using it, you should be. Go here and learn about how to set it up.
- Google Analytics: Free analytics program from Google. This article will give you detailed information regarding GoogleAanalytics.
- Site Meter: Another statistics program.
- Traffic Travis: Free desktop SEO suite. Worth downloading for serious bloggers.
- Free Keyword Monitor: Check your Keyword position in Google using this desktop keyword monitor tool.
- SEMrush: Very useful tool to find keywords, research competitors’ keywords, and do an all around SEO audit of your blog.
- BufferApp: Useful tool for automating social media accounts.
- Smush.it: For image compression. For WordPress, they also have a plugin.
- Best WordPress Hosting: A list of highly recommended hosting companies for WordPress.
- TYNT: A very useful service to generate free backlinks.
- CopyScape: One highly recommended service to find who has copied your blog posts.
- Why Images Are Important: Understand how adding images will help enhance your posts.
- Where Should You Host Blog Images Without Affecting Load Time? Should you host your blog’s images on a separate server? Find out here.
- 5 Best WordPress Plugins For Finding Images From Dashboard: Find images directly from the WordPress dashboard.
- Find Images For Your Blog Using Google: One of the most common blogging mistakes is using images from Google Image Search without proper credit. Learn how to use Google to find images (the right way).
- How To Find Free Images For Your Blog Using Flickr: Flickr is the ultimate spot for finding free images for your blog. Use this guide to understand how you can find free to use images for your blog using the Flickr advanced search tool.
- 20 Awesome Tools for Creating Engaging Visuals for Your Blog & Social Media: Killer post which details where to go to easily create visuals to enhance your blog and social media posts.
- 10 Absolutely Free Websites To Download Stock Images: Find the best places to get stock images.
- The 6 Best FREE Online Image Compression & Optimizer Tools: Image compression is very important. Use this post to find out where to compress your images online.
- 6 Best WordPress Image Compression Plugins Compared & The Winner Is…: If you’re on WordPress, you can download an image compression plugin.
- Reverse Image Search: Use this technique to find a copy of your original image on the internet. (Very useful to grab free backlinks.)
If you are like me, a Solopreneur who works from home, here are some tips which will help you to live a healthy life in your Solopreneurship.
- 6 Tips To Relieving Yourself From Blogging Stress: Blogging is fun, but it needs lots of hard work. This post will help you get rid of the built up stress of blogging.
- 7 Benefits Of Working From Home: Online business is getting more exposure every day. If you are still confused about why you should work from home, read this post.
- 5 Useful Tips To Setting Up An Office At Home: If the above post has helped you decide to work from home, setting up an office at home is very necessary for better productivity. This post will guide you on how to make your home office an environment for success.
- 5 Mind Enhancement Tips To Become A Better Person: Here are some useful tips to enhance your mind and body for better performance.
- How To Master The Art Of Receiving Feedback To Advance Your Career: Learn how to accept feedback and grow yourself, your business, and experience a higher level of success.
Other Blogging Tips
- Blog Commenting: Commenting is an art. Doing it right will help you drive traffic and increase your SEO efforts. Learn the basics with this post.
- Going Viral via Guest Posting: A complete guide on how I create guest posting campaigns for branding, driving traffic, and SEO benefits.
- Why You Should Edit Your Old Blog Posts: An interesting way of “regenerating” content and reinvigorating traffic by editing your old blog posts.
- Backlinks And How To Get Free Backlinks To Your Blog: Backlinks help you with SEO and in driving traffic. This post will give you more insight on backlinks and how to get free backlinks to your blog.
- 3 Simple Steps To Get Out Of Writer’s Block: Writer’s block is when you lose the ability to produce new work. This post will help you on how to get out of such a situation.
- How Commenting Can Help You Get 1000+ Subscribers In A Few Days: Showing off the power of commenting and how it can help you get 1000+ feed subscribers in a few days.
- The Importance Of Link Building: A useful post for bloggers to understand how to build links and why it’s important.
- Must-Have Subscription Options For Every Blog: A list of the best ways for readers to subscribe to your blog.
- How To Form A Community Out Of Your Blog: Forming a community is very important for any blog. Have a look at the ShoutMeLoud footer and sidebar and you will understand why community building is very important.
- In The Next 15 Minutes, I Will Show You How To Make Your Blog More Professional: Always strive to be professional. If you’re professional, success will surely come. Read this post and implement these three simple techniques.
- Why Roundups Are Essential And Necessary: A must-read post for bloggers to understand the importance of weekly and/or monthly roundups of your blog posts.
These are just a few of the most useful blogging tips. You can browse our complete blogging archive for more such useful posts and guides.
What do you think about these tips? Let me know in the comments below!
If you found this article useful, do it share it with your friends!