It’s been a long since I have posted my last blogging income report, and here I’m posting it again for the sake of new bloggers, who are looking forward for more ways to earn from blogging. Moreover, this also helps me to set a higher goal for upcoming-months.
The past few months have been lots of ups and down’s for many of my blogs, as I’m learning many new things, and implementing it. One of the best things which I did in the last couple of months is, changed one of my micro-niche blog monetizations from AdSense to Affiliate, and picking the right affiliate product increased my earning from that blog by 150%.
I will be sharing all of my learning, and experiences like always, but, for now, let’s look at the blogging earning report for the month of July 2013. Do remember, I’m only adding a report for payment I got from various networks last month. For AdSense, I’m sharing the total revenue generated in the month of July.
ShoutMeLoud Income report for July 2013:
AdSense earning was quite low last month, due to disabling of the ad for one of my micro-niche blog (which later enabled), and still one of my blog (ShoutMeTech) is facing AdSense ban due to placement violation (Blah!).
Also, check out: My AdSense earning report for 4 years
- Google AdSense: $358
- Skimlinks : $31.27
- Viglink: $42.71
- Elegant Themes: $83.50
- Dreamhost Affiliate program: $56.52
- Knownhost: $23.72
- Direct Ads: $945
- Other Affiliate programs: $5340
- WordPress Services: $452
- Webhosting and domain business: $114
- Total: $7446.72
In the last few months, I have stopped offering WordPress services for new clients, and only giving services to existing clients. I’m shifting to a self-serving model from the service model, to ensure that I get a better return for my time. Though I will continue the Free WordPress setup program and SEO consultancy, until a few products which are in pipeline is launched. Here is a screenshot of my PayPal account for the last month:
I will be sharing all the details when I have something concrete to share. I hope this earning report will help you to find new ways to monetize your blog, and earn more from it. Also here are some of the top articles from last month:
Top Posts from July 2013:
- Six crucial components for freelance writing: Nothing beats other than personal experience. This article is targeted for the freelance writer, and written by Karol, who is a popular freelance writer.
- Stop making these silly blogging mistakes: Mistakes happen at every point, and this guest post will ensure that you don’t end up making a silly boy face.
- 12 immortal ways for newbies to get Google traffic: This is one of the most popular posts of the Amaan, and the title says it all.
- How to build a trustable blog for long-run: This article will help you in improving the overall trust factor of your blog.
WordPress and design:
- WordPress.com Vs. WordPress.org: This article is for BlogSpot users or for newbies, who are trying to understand WordPress as a blogging platform.
- 10 of the best free Tumblr Themes: A collection of 10 premium looking free Tumblr themes.
Make money online:
- Amazon India affiliate program: Amazon India is one of the best ways to monetize your Indian traffic. Learn everything about the Amazon India affiliate program, and additional tips to get started.
- Postplanner Facebook tool review: This is one Facebook tool I started using last month, and it helped me a lot to improve the engagement on ShoutMeLoud Fan page.
- 8 Free SEO Tools That You Should Be Using in 2020 Here you can discover some new free SEO tools.
- How to take website backup on Godaddy: This is a personal-experience post with Godaddy hosting for WordPress. I shared what problems I encountered, and what are the possible solutions.
Don’t forget to share your income report from online work for the last month? Which new monetization network or technique you used, and worked for you?
Subscribe on YouTube