How was your month of March 2016?
For me, it was different & unexpected. I went for a 7 days spiritual retreat & was completely away from Internet, smartphone & everything. I will share the experience of the retreat on my personal blog, but for now, let’s quickly look at the March 2016 stats.
I already skipped February 2016 transparency report & don’t want to make it 2 in a row. So pardon me for keeping this short but like always there is something to learn from here. For newcomers, you might like to start with:
Few quick updates for March 2016:
- My YouTube channel crossed 10K subscribers.
- Youtube channel also crossed one million views in March.
- On 3rd-4th March, I attended Ad: tech, New Delhi
- On 12th March, I spoke at Manipal University, Jaipur about:
Popular posts from March 2016: (Read them later)
- 10 Free websites to download stock images for your blog
- How to receive Amazon U.S. affiliate payment using Payoneer
- What is influencer marketing & how it can help your startup
- 13 useful software’s to help you create your first eBook
- I was stunned with revenue generated from iTunes Affiliate program
March 2016: Traffic stats
Here is the traffic report for our desktop & mobile site:
March Traffic report for ShoutMeLoud forum:
ShoutMeloud forum has become one great place for hanging out with bloggers. I’m learning so much from other blogger’s experience & at the same time, it’s good to help people directly. Just look at the bounce rate which is pretty amazing. What I like about our forum software (Discourse) is, it’s mobile friendly & it’s fun to do something productive on mobile. Last month, I wasted quite a lot of time playing games on my phone. Eventually, had to delete all the games & now I’m back to productivity.
Android app traffic: March 2016
To be honest, after Parse is out, I’m struggling with finding a suitable alternative for Push notifications.
In case if you know of any great alternative for Parse which works with WordPress, do suggest me one.
We are close to reaching 1.5 million page views/month & hopefully by the mid of year, we will reach there. I have also hired few regular freelancers & they are working behind the scenes to make ShoutDreams network more awesome.
That’s all from me, now it’s your turn to share March transparency report with us. If you have published a report on your blog, feel free to share links in the comment box.