I’m sure all of us here who are using WordPress are aware of Premium and free WordPress themes and their advantages and disadvantages. And also, many of you are aware that you can easily find any Premium WordPress theme on torrent or warez site. Many bloggers, don’t even realize that these hacked WordPress themes are slowly effecting your blog, as many of them contains encrypted links, code. In this post we will look into some potential drawback of using hacked WordPress themes on your blog.
When we start blogging we have dreams to earn a lot of money from our blog. And it is possible if we blog with hard work and follow a full proof strategy.We have to do following expenses in blogging.
- A well performing computer system
- A broadband internet connection
- Webhosting and Domain expenses
- Blog theme and its customization costs
- SEO optimization cost
If you are an expert then you can bypass theme customization and SEO etc. But most of the people do not have proper knowledge of web designing and SEO, you can hire a WordPress theme development company and get a new WordPress theme designed specially for your brand.
Expenses on WordPress theme starts from as low as $20 to as high as $5000. Depending upon level of customization, designing and other cost. But, you can always start with any Premium WordPress themes with as low as $20-$30.
So my aim of mentioning this is that the total of all these expenses is very small amount of money and it seems almost nothing comparing with any small business investment. We have to spend thousand dollars for any smaller business.
Finally saving of some dollars will ruin your blogging business
Potential Harms of Using a Pirated hacked WordPress Theme
Pirated copies of premium wordpress themes such as Woo, Elegant, Studiopress, Wp-Now are easily available on many websites and these are easily downloadable. An ignorant person becomes happy getting top class premium themes free of cost but he/she doesn’t know the reality of these free copies of themes.
Most of free downloadable premium pirated themes have malware and hacking scripts
Below are the possible harms of illegal copies of WordPress pro themes
- Theme company may take legal action against you.
- Your web host may suspend your hosting account.
- Your wordpress may get adwares controlled by a hacker and your blog will show unknown advertising.
- Your blog may be controlled by a hidden administrator.
- Your blog may be completely stolen.
- The anti-virus and anti-spyware softwares can block access of users to your blog.
- Google and other search engines may flag your computer as a harmful website.
- Google and other search engine may remove your website from index permanently.
Why use a Hacked WordPress Themes to save some dollars only?
With a successful blog you can earn thousand dollars per month. But your pirated theme with hacking and malicious codes may destroy your successful blog within few days only.The blog which is giving you a big amount of money will be stolen in few minutes and you will only rub your hands with feelings of great dejection.Your blog will be disappeared from search engines being declared as a spyware website. Security softwares will block your blog on computers.
Decision in Your Hand
Premium wordpress themes prices are very cheap.
- Elegant-themes offers 49 premium designs only for $39. You can also get membership support.
- Woo-themes has several plans according to clients needs. You can get 1+2 woo themes for 70 dollars. You can access 79 woo themes for $125 one time + $15 monthly price.
- Popular SEO optimized thesis theme is available only for $87.
So use genuine Premium Themes for your wordpress and save it from possible disadvantages of hacked WordPress themes. I hope you will never ignore this warning if you are a professional blogger or a business website owner. Do let us know if you are a victim of pirated and nulled premium WordPress theme?
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email