It’s always fun to find and try new software and I have started Email marketing almost an year back and every day is learning curve for me. I have been testing and trying many tools for Email marketing and latest one which I tested is Getresponse, which is an Opt in Email marketing tool and comes with great support and guides to get started with Email marketing. If you are new to E-mail marketing, I suggest you to read: Email marketing: Has it become Dinosour
Features of Getresponse Autoresponder service:
Getresponse is an Email marketing software which offers most of the essential features that a professional Email marketing tool should have. Before, I go ahead with more about Getresponse in this review, lets look at some of the significant feature of this tool:
- Auto-responder Service
- Import contacts
- Email Statistics (Clicks & open)
- Easy to customize Email newsletter with pre-defined templates
- Analytic integration
- Social integration
- Great support
- Schedule Emails
Now, these are just few of the features they offer and there are many more, which we expect from a professional auto-responder service. Another reason why I reviewed Getresponse here is, it offers 30 days complete free trial without need of any credit card details. This is very useful for Bloggers, who believe in “Try before buy”.
Why you need Opt in Email marketing tool:
There is huge line of difference between opt in Email marketing and spam Email marketing. Opt in Email subscription, subscriber allow us to send the Email by clicking on the link in their Email. This way, what ever Email you will be sending, it will be going to receiver Email with his permission. Where as, in Spam Email marketing, people fetch the thousands of Emails and blast them with promotional email, which most of the time lands in Spam folder. Getresponse takes care of it with their Opt in Email feature, and your mails will always land into inbox. You can always track the number of clicks and no. of opened Email from statistics tab inside your get response Dashboard.
Here are some of the advantages of Opt in Email marketing:
- Maintain your reputation
- Only interested subscriber get into list
- Your Email marketing cost remains low
- Your list become more targeted and valuable
- Increase sales and traffic through Emails
- Help you to create targeted Email campaigns
- Your Email will hit the inbox instead of Spam box
Before we move ahead with Getresponse review, here is a quick tip to get started with getresponse:
- Create a Free Getresponse account
- Add contacts: You can add contacts via an Email contact list you have or you can use various services to import the contact list. Here is a list of supported service for contact import:
- You can also use your Gmail and yahoo Mail account to import contacts and in all the ways, added subscriber will get an email notification and opt-in link, which they need to click to confirm the subscription. So if you are making a switch to Getresponse, make sure you notify your readers and subscriber via old tool, Blog post and your Social media networks.
- You can also create Web form (Email subscription forms) and embed it on your Blog sidebar or below blog post for more signup.
- Create your Email newsletter and send it to your list.
Get response Auto Responder service offer Google analytic integration too, which will help you to add advance tracking in your Email newsletter. They have a huge list of beautiful Email templates, which you can use for free for your Email newsletter. Their advanced HTML Email editor, will help you to create good looking Newsletter within minutes and without need to any coding knowledge.
Another Interesting feature of Getresponse is Email inspector, which shows, how your Email will appear on various browser and devices. This is very useful, specially when number of smartphone browser and Email clients are increasing. It will make sure, your Email newsletter remains attractive, irrespective of browser or platform used to check your mail.
Getresponse team also takes care of their customer by sending Email marketing tips, and keep educating them about best practices and things you can do to make your marketing campaign more effective.
Pricing and other details related to Getreponse:
Getresponse offers one month completely free unlimited plans and after one month, if you are satisfied with their performance and effectiveness, you can opt for any paid subscription. Here is getresponse pricing chart, which increases with number of subscriber you get.
Pricing is reasonable compare to it’s all close alternatives. Also, they offer an Android app, which will help you to manage your campaign and Get response account directly from your Android phone.
If you a serious Internet marketer or Blogger, building Email list should be your first priority and you can select from various options available around. Getresponse is one of those first options, that are more likely to come across and their free trial account and amazing HTML email template creator will give you all the reasons to get started right away:
If you are an existing user of Getreponse and would like to share your getresponse review or feedback, feel free to let us know via comment. Also, how many of you feel double opt in is an essential feature of any professional email marketing software?
- Free to Try
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email