It’s always fun to find and try new software, and I have started Email marketing few years back and every day is learning curve for me. I have been testing and trying many tools for Email marketing and latest one which I tested is Getresponse.
This one is Opt-in Email marketing tool and comes with free guides for newbies to help you get started with Email Marketing.
Features of GetResponse Autoresponder service:
GetResponse is an Email marketing software which offers most of the essential features that a professional Email marketing services should have. Before, I go ahead with more about GetResponse in this review, let’s look at some of the significant features of this tool:
- Autoresponder Service
- Webinars support
- Create landing pages
- Mobile optimized
- RSS to Email
- Import contacts
- Email Statistics (Clicks & open)
- Easy to customize Email newsletter with pre-defined templates
- Analytic integration
- Social integration
- Great support
- Schedule Emails
Now, these are just a few of the features they offer, and there are many more, which we expect from a professional auto-responder service. Another reason I reviewed GetResponse here is; it offers 30 days completely free trial without the need of any credit card details. This is very useful for Bloggers, who believe in “Try before buy”.
Why you need Opt-in Email marketing tool:
There is a huge line of difference between opt-in Email marketing and spam Email marketing. Opt-in Email subscription, Subscriber allow us to send the email by clicking on the link in their Email. This way, whatever Email you will be sending, it will be going to the receiver Email with his permission. Whereas, in Spam Email marketing, people fetch thousands of Emails and blast them with promotional email, which most of the time lands in the Spam folder. GetResponse takes care of it with their Opt-in Email feature, and your mails will always land into the inbox. You can always track the number of clicks and no. of opened Email from the statistics tab inside your get response Dashboard.
Here are some of the advantages of Opt-in Email Marketing:
- Maintain your reputation
- Only interested subscriber gets into list
- Your Email marketing cost remains low
- Your list becomes more targeted and valuable
- Increase sales and traffic through Emails
- Help you to create targeted Email campaigns
- Your Email will hit the inbox instead of Spam box
Before we move ahead with GetResponse review, here is a quick tip to get started with get response:
- Create a Free GetResponse account
- Add contacts: You can add contacts via an Email contact list you have, or you can use various services to import the contact list. Here is a list of supported service for contact import:
- You can also use your Gmail and Yahoo Mail account to import contacts and in all the ways, added subscriber will get an email notification and opt-in link, which they need to click to confirm the subscription. So if you are making a switch to GetResponse, make sure you notify your readers and subscribers via the old tool, Blog post, and your Social media networks.
- You can also create the Web form (Email subscription forms) and embed it on your Blog sidebar or below blog post for more signup.
- Create your email newsletter and send it to your list.
Get response Auto Responder service offer Google analytic integration too, which will help you to add advanced tracking in your Email newsletter. They have a huge list of beautiful Email templates, which you can use for free for your Email newsletter. Their advanced HTML Email Editor will help you to create good looking Newsletter within minutes and without the need to any coding knowledge.
Another Interesting feature of GetResponse is Email Inspector, which shows, how your Email will appear on various browser and devices. This is very useful, especially when number of smartphone browser and Email clients are increasing. It will make sure, your Email newsletter remains attractive, irrespective of browser or platform used to check your mail.
GetResponse team also takes care of their customer by sending Email marketing tips, and keep educating them about best practices and things you can do to make your marketing campaign more effective.
Pricing and other details related to GetResponse:
GetResponse offers one month completely free unlimited plans and after one month, if you are satisfied with their performance and effectiveness, you can opt for any paid subscription. Here is GetResponse pricing chart, which increases with the number of subscribers you get.
Pricing is reasonable compared to it’s all close alternatives. Also, they offer an iOS App & Android app, which will help you to manage your campaign and GetResponse account directly from your Android phone.
If you a serious Internet Marketer or Blogger, building Email list should be your priority and you can select from various options available around. GetResponse is one of those first options, that are more likely to come across and their free trial account and amazing HTML email template creator will give you all the reasons to get started right away:
If you are an existing user of GetResponse and would like to share your GetResponse review or feedback, feel free to let us know via comment. Also, how many of you feel double opt-in is an essential feature of any professional email marketing software?
Subscribe on YouTube