Today we will discuss about blog flipping, which is a strategy of making money online. It’s really very interesting concept and only few people are doing this properly. If you have good knowledge of web marketing, SEO and content writing, then you can easily get great success in blog flipping. Let’s take short introduction about this method.
This is basically a process of buying and selling of blogs wherein you have to buy any kind of blog in low price and then sell into higher price. But without root knowledge of internet marketing you can’t do this.
There are two simple ways by which you can start with Flipping a Blog (Blog selling). You can either create a new Blog from scratch and once you build authority, traffic and money, you can sell it. Other way is by buying existing web property and develop it to next level, and sell it at higher price.
Buy Re-Build and Sale :
In this strategy you have to first buy blog which is already running on internet and must be at least 6 months old. You must analyze few thing when you purchase already developed blogs:-
- Blog must not be penalized by Google Panda and Penguin.
- Blog must have at least few daily visitors. It must be more than 200 unique visitors per day.
- Blog must have Alexa rank less than 50 Lakh.
- Analyze full Google Analytics report about which country’s visitors are viewing the blog.
- Check Earnings on Site it must be under your expectation, if you going to buying site of $500 then it must be already have more than $60 monthly income.
Now time to Re-build site, you have to make targets of your rankings, visitors and content on blog. Blog can take almost 6 month to complete re-build. You can do these things to rebuild blog:-
- Firstly make some changes in design of blog, you can make changes by changing theme or add some new design in current theme.
- Analyze SEO and make SEO report, target your keywords, Niche and audience.
- Do link building and improve blog rankings better as much as possible.
- Share blog on social networking and create brand awareness of your Blog.
- Increase visitors as much possible and make more earnings.
Now time to sell blog and earn profit. You can sell your blog through various means. Today Internet has many platforms where you can sell your blog and earn profit. These types of networks perform as broker they have to complete the process of buy and sale of blog and get commission on this transaction, heeling you to earn money. I have listed some of the sites below, but for now lets look at other way of blog flipping technique:
Develop Build and Flip a Blog: –
This is almost similar process as upper we discuss, only thing which changes is that the blog is created by you from first day. You do not buy blog from any one, this process almost take much time but gives you more profit than the first strategy. Firstly you can develop full website by these ways:-
- Choose niche and idea of blog.
- Buy brand new Domain and hosting.
- WordPress is most idle choice for blog platform, as it’s most popular and most used platform.
- Get an attractive Blog design. Instead of spending a lot on custom theme, you can buy something from WooThemes or Elegant themes at cheap price.
- Publish content on blog. You can hire a freelance writer to create content and you can use post scheduling feature to schedule post for next 1-2 months. Remember, your quality of published article will be a major factor in determining your Blog worth and most important quality articles will help ranking faster.
- Do all aspects of Search Engine Optimization like Link Building, SMO etc.
After 6 to 7 months you can get great success with blog, now time to sell your blog. We follow same procedure for sale blog, which we discuss in the first strategy. By this process you can earn much more money.
Here some platforms and networks where you can sell your blog. Some of the sites give you free option to sell blog. But some websites charge fees for listing and sale.
- 5 Websites to buy and sell Blogs
From above list of places to sell your blog, Flippa is the most idle and popular choice. Though, you can always use unconventional way of announcing it on Facebook or on your Fan page, and you might get a better offer from readers. Though this technique is good when you are selling a Well-established blog for genuine reasons like you don’t get time to Blog, or you can’t update it anymore.
Else, it would be better if you use sites like Flippa to start selling your Blog, at initial stage it might be a problem understanding and making huge profit out of it, but once you get it right, you can earn handsome money just be creating and selling Blogs.
Subscribe on Youtube
Check your domain ranking