Today we will discuss blog flipping, which is a popular strategy of making money online.
It’s an interesting concept & you have a chance to earn millions with this technique, as very few are doing it properly.
If you have good knowledge of web marketing, SEO and content writing, then you can easily get great success in blog flipping. Let’s take a short introduction about this method.
This is a process of buying and selling of Websites/blogs/domains wherein you have to buy any blog in low price and then sell into the higher price.
There are two simple ways by which you can start with Flipping a Blog (Blog selling). You can either create a new Blog from scratch, and once you build authority, traffic, and money, you can sell it. Another way is by buying existing web property and develop it to the next level and sell it at a higher price.
- Tips to make money by Flipping Websites
- Buy the Popular book: Domain sells fast to learn to make money from domain flipping
Buy Re-Build and Sale:
In this strategy, you have first to buy blog which is already running on the internet and must be at least six months old. You must analyze few thing when you purchase already developed blogs:-
- The blog must not be penalized by Google Panda and Penguin.
- The blog must have at least a few daily visitors. It must be more than 200 unique visitors per day.
- Analyze full Google Analytics report about which country’s visitors are viewing the blog.
- Check Earnings on Site it must be under your expectation, if you are going to buying the site of $500, then it must already have more than $60 monthly income.
Now time to Re-build site, you have to make targets of your rankings, visitors and content on the blog. A blog can take almost six months to complete re-build. You can do these things to rebuild blog:-
- Firstly make some changes in the design of the blog, you can make changes by changing the theme or add some new design in the current theme.
- Analyze SEO and make SEO report, target your keywords, Niche, and audience.
- Do link building and improve blog rankings better as much as possible.
- Share blog on social networking and create brand awareness of your Blog.
- Increase visitors as much possible and make more earnings.
Now time to sell blog and earn a profit. You can sell your blog through various means. Today Internet has many platforms where you can sell your blog and earn a profit.
These types of networks perform as broker they have to complete the process of buy and sale of the blog and get a commission on this transaction, heeling you to earn money. I have listed some of the sites below, but for now, let’s look at another way of blog flipping technique:
Develop Build and Flip a Blog: –
This is the almost similar process as upper we discuss, the only thing which changes is that the blog is created by you from the first day. You do not buy blog from any one, this process almost takes much time but gives you more profit than the first strategy.
Firstly you can develop full website by these ways:-
- Choose niche and idea of the blog.
- Buy brand new Domain and hosting.
- WordPress is the most idle choice for blog platform, as it’s most popular and most used platform.
- Get an attractive Blog design. Instead of spending a lot on the custom theme, you can buy themes from Genesis or Elegant themes at a cheap price.
- Publish content on the blog. You can hire a freelance writer to create content, and you can use post scheduling feature to schedule the post for next 1-2 months. Remember, your quality of published article will be a major factor in determining your Blog worth and most important quality articles will help ranking faster.
- Do all aspects of Search Engine Optimization like Link Building, SMO, etc.
After 6 to 7 months you can get great success with a blog, now time to sell your blog. We follow the same procedure for sale blog, which we discuss in the first strategy. By this process, you can earn much more money.
Here some platforms and networks where you can sell your blog. Some of the sites give you a free option to sell the blog. But some websites charge fees for listing and sale.
- 5 Websites to buy and sell Blogs
From above list of places to sell your blog, Flippa is the idlest and popular choice. Though you can always use unconventional way of announcing it on Facebook or your Fan page, and you might get a better offer from readers.
However this technique is good when you are selling a Well-established blog for genuine reasons like you don’t get time to Blog, or you can’t update it anymore.
Else, it would be better if you use sites like Flippa to start selling your Blog, at an initial stage, it might be a problem understanding and making the huge profit out of it, but once you get it right, you can earn handsome money just be creating and selling Blogs.
Do let me know your follow up questions. Also, share this technique with your friends on Facebook.