This is the time of the month when I share the income, traffic and monthly report from my blog network. If you are wondering why I do this, here is a post which you should definitely read.
October was an interesting month for ShoutMeLoud regarding revenue and traffic. Let’s start with last month traffic report:
Last month Traffic report: 38% increase in page-views
Last month I shared a post on how I increased ShoutMeLoud traffic by 28% in few weeks and so far traffic is increasing gradually. ShoutMeLoud is now giving half a million impression/month and 85% of traffic is organic.
I have seen a noticeable difference after moving irrelevant posts from ShoutMeLoud to other relevant blogs.
October 2014 Blog income report:
- Affiliate marketing income: $3971.62 (Big list of Affiliate product for WordPress niche)
- TweetAdder Affiliate program: $85.38 (Join TweetAdder Affiliate Program for free)
- Skimlinks: $15.25
- ShareASale Affiliate : $51.54 (Join ShareASale affiliate marketplace for free)
- Dreamhost Affiliate program: $119.23
- Google Adsense: $171.96
- Direct ad sales: $1500 (Learn how to get direct advertisements)
- Blog Consultancy: $199 (1 hr.)
- EasyWPSEO: $74
- Domain business: $120.13 (Learn how to start your own domain business)
- WordPress Theme Design: $589
- WordPress SEO: $742
- Android App: $149
- Resellerclub: $325
- Other expenses: $407.17
- Android app dev: $513
- Credit card: $942.80
Total Profit: $7788.11 – $2243.47 : $5544.64 ( INR 340330)
Most of my above credit card expenditure is for my hosting bill, Aweber bill and few premium subscriptions. Compare to last month income report; this monthly report is ahead by $2099.64 in net profit.
Last month I also launched a service call GraphicalTube which is in beta and it will let you create channel art for your YouTube channel. You can see an example by going to my YouTube channel over here.
Along with this I have also started using Custom post type here at ShoutMeLoud and for now, you can browse videos custom post type here and I’m currently working on deals post type which you can see here.
This was the total overview of the last month and I would like to hear how was your revenue and traffic for the month of October 2014? Do share with ua via comments.