No two bloggers are the same – I’d be wrong if I said otherwise.
We bloggers all share some similarities which connect us, define us, and inspire us to connect with each other while we’re busy pursuing our passions.
Sometimes we look at the influencers who motivate us and we try to be like them. Other times, we click on some random comments and find new friends with whom we’d ever expect to talk to. It’s all a beautiful part of what we do and the life that we live.
The work we do each day is the work we can’t stop thinking about. What we create tells others who we are and gives them a peek into our hearts.
But hey, our lives are a lot different than what others think, aren’t they?
Types of bloggers who exist in the blogosphere
Let these 11 images speak the story of the two different types of bloggers who exist in what we proudly call the blogosphere.
1. The Artist and The Entrepreneur
2. The Organized People and The Messy Creatives
3. The Storytellers and The Preachers
4. Those who work for passion and those who work for money (How about both?)
5. Those who see the dawn; either before going to bed or after
6. There’s always one suitable way to promote – E-mail or Social Media
7. Then there are those who take it easy and those who cannot not work hard
8. Um, Batman and The Avengers?
9. Minimalists and The Tech Freaks
10. Where you work from says something about you
11. The Hobbyists and The Professionals – no matter who you are, you’re cool
Did this resonate?
Did you love these visuals?
Here are a couple other similar posts that you may like:
What kind of other bloggers do you think exist in the blogosphere? If you were to categorize all the bloggers, how would you do it? The comment section is all yours to have fun. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!
Subscribe on YouTube