October 2019 update: We are not accepting new guest posts at this moment!
Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest blogging community in the world?
ShoutMeLoud is an award-winning blog with over 735+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at ShoutMeLoud, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
ShoutMeLoud is an award-winning blogger’s community with 978,000+ subscribers.
Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
ShoutMeLoud has been online since 2008 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “blogging” and “online marketing” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to ShoutMeLoud is a good idea:
- We have over 654,000 people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- We get over 40,000 page views every day.
- ShoutMeLoud is an award-winning blog which is consistently featured as the “Top Blog” on various online publications and outlets.
- Your Author pic is shown everywhere and post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a ShoutMeLoud contributor?
To become a regular contributor at ShoutMeLoud, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on ShoutMeLoud to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- Content Marketing
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Email marketing
- Running a remote team/company
- Social Media Marketing
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the ShoutMeLoud audience.
- Credit: ShoutMeLoud respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to ShoutMeLoud’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to ShoutMeLoud.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from ShoutMeLoud. Also, by submitting a post to ShoutMeLoud, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Subscribe on YouTube