Here is a good news for all BlogSpot bloggers who have been waiting for BlogSpot amazon integration. Finally, it’s a new opportunity for bloggers to use Amazon affiliate program to monetize their blog.
Many times we have to add products like gadgets, software etc. to blog post from Amazon while writing reviews. Many of you might hate to add links to your blog post by visiting Amazon website.
This helps you to make money from Amazon easily because when you will add Amazon product links and images to your blog post and your visitors purchase that product, you will earn a good amount of money.
How to configure BlogSpot-Amazon Integration:
It’s fun to add the links and images to your blog post. If you don’t have Amazon account, you can easily create it with your Blogger:
- Click on “Monetize” and select “Amazon Associates”. If you want to create a new account select the radio button accordingly and click on “Set up Amazon Associates”.
- Sign in or Sign up to your account or create a new account.
- Once you are done with your account setting, select the option to show Amazon Associates on sidebar of your Blogger post.
- Now with a click, you can easily search for Amazon products and add them to your blog post.
I guess BlogSpot Amazon integration is useful for all Blogger users. What you think, Do you find it useful for you?
Here are a few hand-picked articles for you to read next:
- Affiliate Link Cloaking: Importance & Benefits For Affiliate Marketers
- How I Earn from Amazon Associates Program & How You Can Too?