One of the biggest blunders many newbie bloggers make is downloading images directly from Google. If you are one of those bloggers who is doing something like this, you might end up facing a legal issue.
Not only Google, if you are using someone else’s images without permission, you are possibly violating another’s copyright. I have talked about this in detail over here.
Now, you might be thinking:
Hey Harsh, then where we should get images for our blogs & social media?
Well, there are many ways by which you can download images for commercial use & you don’t have to give credit. I have listed down some of these websites over here.
Alternatively, you can use Google or Flickr to find such images. For that, refer to these posts:
- How To Find Free Images For Your Blog Using Flickr
- Using Google Image Search To Find Royalty Free Blog Images
Today, I’m sharing one free mobile app that is going to be very handy for every blogger and social media influencer to get free images – even for commercial use – from their mobile device.
The very popular, free image site Pixabay recently launched a mobile app for both Android & iOS. Using the mobile app, you get access to their over one million quality and free-to-use images right at your fingertips.
Pixabay Free Images App For Android & iPhone:
Earlier, finding free-to-use images on mobile was not easy, and with the launch of the Pixabay app, millions of users can now enjoy free images directly on their phone or tablet.
Once you have downloaded the app, it’s pretty easy to use from there. You should register yourself which takes a few seconds & then enjoy the mega collection of quality CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) images.
Some key features of the app:
- The app is completely free with no distracting ads.
- Blazingly fast search and a user-friendly interface.
- Swipe through search results.
- One-click image viewer – optimized with zooming and panning for smaller screens.
- Directly download and share images in all sizes.
- Messages and comments allow you to connect with others.
- Images can be liked, favorited, and easily managed within the app.
- Show tags and camera info for all images.
Here are a few images from the app:
Go ahead & enjoy the power of Pixabay on your mobile.
What do you think about this mobile Pixabay app? Have you used Pixabay before? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Here are a few more mobile apps that will help you in your online career:
- Best Blogging Apps For iPad: 2019 Edition
- iPhone -iPad SEO Apps For Webmasters
- Top Must-Have Blogging Apps For iPhone [Paid & Free]
- How To Transfer Photos Videos From Mobile To Computer Wirelessly
And don’t forget to share this post!
Subscribe on YouTube