Video blogging is becoming popular and YouTube is one of the favorite site for others to host their videos.
Do you know you can make money from videos which you are uploading on YouTube by using the YouTube partnership program.
Moreover, by becoming a Youtube partner, you will get a more detailed insight of your uploaded videos.
When you search online “how to get the YouTube partnership ?”
Some people will say that you need that much of subscribers or that much of total upload views, but the real requirements to become YouTube partner are:
- You need to have at least 1000 YouTube subscribers
- Have at least 4,000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months
- You can easily get YouTube partnership when you are making videos by yourself, i.e not copying anybodies content, uploading those videos of which you are the owner, having copyrights etc.
- If you are regularly uploading videos like minimum one video per week.
- Make such videos that are helpful to others, you can make on tutorials, we make on health related issues.
- You should have adsense account to apply for YouTube partnership.
- Getting into YouTube Partnership program is not easy. Your earlier uploaded videos should have significant views.
Benefits of becoming a Youtube partner
- You will be able to make money from videos uploaded by you on YouTube using AdSense.
- When you are approved as a partner, you will be given a branding option, through which you will be able to put banners and image maps, able to connect google analytics account, and can add video page banner. There are more features you will get access to when you become a YouTube partner.
- More branding features
Every time when you will upload a new video youtube will ask you to write “I created this video and I own all rights to all content in the video” and you need to tick that you have not recorded any live programs or live events, or t.v shows etc.
You can see complete list of benefits which you will get after becoming a YouTube partner here.
Once you get the partnership from YouTube, you will also be able to track your earning from YouTube from your channel. I’m a YouTube partner for a long time (not as active as I should be), but my YouTube pay would help you to make a bettter decision:
Here are a few resources that will help you in acing the vlogging:
- 10 Killer Ways To Promote YouTube Videos For Higher Traffic
- 20 Smart Ways To Get More Subscribers on YouTube in 2019
If you are one of those who creates original videos, you can learn more about YouTube AdSense partnership on the official page and apply for YouTube partnership program.
Do let us know if you are going to apply for YouTube Partnership and planning to make money out of YouTube videos?
How much revenue is it making for you and what other benefits you are getting for being a YouTube partner?
Subscribe on YouTube