Have you been looking for a good affiliate marketplace? Today, I will be introducing to ShareASale, which is one popular affiliate marketplace that can help you earn extra income online.
In this tutorial, you will be learning everything about ShareASale & in the next 15 minutes you will be all set to start earning from this popular Affiliate marketplace.
ShareASale was started in 2000 & it’s a popular service for marketers to launch an affiliate program for their product or services. At the time, bloggers & Affiliate marketers can find new Affiliate program & join them. This tutorial is more inclined towards blogger to understand how it works & how to use ShareASale. Marketers who plan to launch an affiliate program, can join them & use their Welcome Kit & training webinars to educate themselves.
Before I share the guide, you should know about these 4 terms:
- Merchants: Merchants are business owners who set up their affiliate program so that affiliates can join & drive more sales to their business in return of fixed commission.
- Affiliate marketers: Users like me & you who join an affiliate program & promote it via blog, PPC or other methods.
- Affiliate Software: This could be self-hosted or services like ShareASale, ClickBank, CJ where affiliate program is hosted. In this case, ShareASale is the affiliate software.
- Affiliate Marketplace: A marketplace where an affiliate can discover new opportunities & join an affiliate program. Similarly, a marketer gets to expose their affiliate program to affiliate marketers.
More or less, all other affiliate marketplaces model are the same with different UI & features. Since you have a clear understanding of basic terminology, let’s learn how to use ShareASale affiliate marketplace.
- Head over to ShareASale site & Signup for a free account.
Click on move on to step 2.
To create an affiliate account on ShareASale, you need to have a website. Even if you plan to promote an affiliate deal using PPC, Google AdSense or any other, you need to have a website.
If you don’t have one at this moment, you can follow this guide & setup your first website in next 25 minutes.
Note: When you join any merchant they will see your primary website. If you enter any non-working website, chances are your application to join them will be rejected.
Enter the email address in step 3. The last step is to enter your personal details like name, Address & payment details. Don’t worry about Payment, as ShareASale offer payment via check, ACH, which you can configure later.
Once done, click on move to next step. This is where you can configure your payment setting or skip it for you. Once you are inside your dashboard of ShareASale account, you can edit or configure your payment settings. Once you are done signing up, open your email account & click on confirmation link.
Once all the steps are done, it will take 1-2 days for approval of your application. You can come back here once your application is approved, or better learn how to use ShareASale interface.
Do let me know if you have any question regarding using ShareASale affiliate program.
If you want to get pro in affiliate marketing, grab ShoutMeLoud A-Z of Affiliate Marketing ebook. This eBook is available on two stores:
- Buy Affiliate marketing eBook using PayPal (Here)
- Buy with Debit card or Net banking via Instamojo (Here)
Have any question regarding Affiliate marketing? Feel free to ask me in the comment section. Found this video guide useful? Share it on Facebook & Twitter.
Here are a few hand-picked guides for you to read next:
- Must-Know Things Before Joining Any Affiliate Program
- This New Approach To Affiliate Marketing Is Bound To Multiply Your Earnings
- 100+ Blogging Tools For 2020, Categorized (+ Expert Tips)
Subscribe on YouTube