Gaining Instagram followers is no easy task.
But it’s important to remember that follower count is only a number.
What actually matters is engagement.
- Your users must be active and engaged with your content.
Why is Instagram so popular?
- Because images are more exciting than words!
And there are many tools out there that make it stress-free to share your Instagram pics, stories, videos, and invigorate your Instagram account.
These 8 tools will not only assist you in getting more followers but also make your whole Instagram involvement more exciting.
This is most useful Instagram marketing tool of 2019. Tailwind offers features that would save you countless hours.
Use Tailwind to:
- Automatic posting on Instagram
- Intelligent hashtag recommendations
- Super affordable
- Available on the web and iPhone app
- Analyze performance of individual Instagram posts
Cost: Free trial + $9/month after that.
Crowdfire not only works on Twitter, but also provides its services to Instagram! With Crowdfire, you could easily see, who you are following but they are not following you back.
Use Crowdfire to:
- Follow new people.
- Copy another user’s followers.
- Unfollow those who don’t follow back.
Cost: The free version of the app allows you to configure up to 2 accounts.
Combin philosophy is to let your Instagram grow without farming temporary likes and follow-backs. Here is how Combin works:
- Download the Combin app (Windows or Mac)
- Login using your Instagram account
- If you are using a free account, you will have a cap on the daily limit. For a paid account, the limit is quite reasonable and recommended to use.
- The below chart shows the features you will get in the free and paid account. I used the $10/month account for testing Combin
Now, click on search to set up a search filter. Use Hashtag, location and posting filter to make it more targeted. What I really loved here about Combin is; it offers you to use machine learning for filtering out spam or inactive profile from showing.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Select multiple profiles and engage with them by liking or commenting (Comment template available)
- Find Instagram users who are not following you back and batch unfollow them.
- Mass liking users posts which will be done over a period of time
- Follow/like/comment of followers of your competitor Instagram profile
- Keep a track of all actions you have taken using Combin
Overall, Combin has really surprised me in my testing and it’s a solid Instagram marketing app that you can use. Watch the below video to learn more:
Cost: The starter version let you manage one Instagram account for free
Iconosquare is possibly the most popular web interface for Instagram because of its astonishing features.
Use Iconosquare to:
- Like and comment on your followers’ posts.
- Learn about new followers, most widespread photos, and best times to post.
- Track new comments.
- View a summary of your Instagram doings & complete history from the past 7 days.
Cost: 7-day free trial. After that, offers start from $49/year to $499/year.
This is one of the most accessible social media tools in the industry.
Use Skedsocial to:
- Plan Instagram posts in advance.
- Schedule a particular post or upload multiple posts.
Cost: It starts at $13/month with a 7-day free trial.
Repost for Instagram acts in the same way as a Twitter “retweet regulator”.
Use Repost for Instagram to:
- Share posts from your followers on your profile.
- This will help when you can’t decide what to post on Instagram.
Cost: Free version available and extra features for “Pro” users for $4.99.
Later will allow you to post an image to Instagram at a later date.
Use Later to:
- Schedule posts by dragging over the posts on your screen to launch a calendar interface.
Cost: Sign-up for free. Starts at $9.50/month. “Superior” and “Business” accounts also offered.
Interact with the posts among various social media platforms and create hashtags with Tagboard.
Use Tagboard to:
- Track hashtags related to your posts.
- Also use this with Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter (of course).
Cost: The basic version is free.
Ink361, previously known as Inkstagram, has made some cool additions to Instagram.
Use Ink361 to:
- Surf a world map displaying geotagged Instagram photos.
- Generate your own albums and share them as links.
Cost: All users can start with a free plan, and for the “Pro” version, prices will come soon.
With Soldsie, you can tie your photos to the content your fans are trying to discover.
Use Soldsie to:
- Get incredible reports on conversion tracking and clicks from your Instagram bio link.
- It syncs with your Instagram product posts and manages inventory for e-commerce.
Cost: Free for 30 days with various upgrades for “Pro” users.
When it comes to advertising your business, Instagram is one of the most influential social media platforms with over a million users.
It’s a cloud platform, though, so you must step forward and generate active content that will grab your audience’s consideration. The 8 tools in this list will help you offer engaging and reliable content that will be attractive to your users.
Have you used any of these Instagram tools? What tools do you use to jumpstart your Instagram account? Let me know in the comments!
Find this list useful? Share it with your friends!