Gary Busey, world’s renowned actor once said “If you take shortcuts, you get cut short”
and this has been true in most circumstances.
“Buy 500 likes for Facebook Business Page for Rs. 500 (8$)”, you will notice such ads everywhere and many times you will fall for number game and buy Facebook fans from such services. This is a quick solution to grow your number on Facebook business pages and many business owners are making this huge mistake of buying such likes to increase number of fans.
At this moment Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site and despite of being social, it’s a major platform for businesses to grow and amplify their business globally. It’s Facebook business page ( Some of you might be calling it as Fan page) which is the first and most popular way to reach out to your target audience.
If you have a website, you most likely have a Facebook fan page with either handful of fans or thousand to millions of followers. In old days (2 years back) usually when you made an update on your Facebook page, it was reachable to all your fans but a lot has changed in recent time. Facebook have their own algorithm known as Edgerank which governs how and who will see updates made on your business page.
With the algorithm changes done by Facebook, page reach is majorly reduced and your updates reaches 5% to 12% (if you are damn lucky) of your audience. In my observation on my fan page, reach is more with plain text posts followed by uploaded videos and pictures & unfortunately Facebook hates any external links to my blog posts. The reach is hardly 3% of my followers for blog posts.
I was irate by Facebook, I needed to increase likes & blowup website traffic like my blog was the second best thing to Seth Godin’s. I needed thousands and millions of new fans else there was no point of writing epic shit. I decided to buy Facebook likes, as advertising on Facebook was perceived expensive for a blog like mine which don’t sell anything. Yes I know some of you are with me in the same boat, you also tried something creepy to increase Facebook likes.
There are many ways to Buy Facebook Likes – Buy Facebook Likes real Cheap- Get 500 likes for Fan/Brand Page for Rs. 300 (5$)
Few Non-friendly Shortcut ways to Get Facebook likes:
- Pay money and Get Likes websites
- Fiverr you can buy likes for 5$
- Like4Likeorg – free service – create account and exchange likes
- Auto liker script – Run the script and thousands of Fans
- Facebook pages are there for like for like
I was a newbie back then, I did like4like and also bought auto facebook likes for my first Facebook fan page. I contacted a shady fellow who offered 1000 likes for some 200 rupees(3$), I was glad as facebook advertisement would have costed at least Rs. 2000-3000(35$-50$) for achieving the same. It was a Fan page I have worked for 4 months and got 1000 first genuine fans and then added 1000 non genuine fans.
Though this great idea was from a team member who wanted quick success on page & apparently led to the quick death of page.
Tech News and reviews – first fan page we killed with Fake fans then we started all fresh again (it was painful)
Auto-liker script added fans from all over the world and mostly Arab & African countries and in 3 days page reach died as there was ZERO engagement and no comments. With most of the post feed going into the feeds of these non-genuine members doomed the page reach & it took it’s last breath. Then we tried to delete the fake fans, here is a snapshot from Facebook with people having thousands of fake fans trying to delete it and Mark Zukerburg smiling on their naivety.
This is another page owner asking Facebook team to remove Fake likes but Facebook don’t allow you to choose users and just remove them, best you can do is remove some recent followers:
Mark Zuckerberg is a smart business man. He created an enormous platform and then he strangled the organic reach for businesses and is now making them pay money for ads. Facebook is the largest social media website having 1.32 billion monthly active users, an increase of about 40 million in last 4 months. Facebook in the last quarter earned $2.9 billion in revenue and all this comes from ad revenue which is why Facebook ensures all the above technique fails and super smart people using them realised who big daddy is.
Concluding Thoughts on buying Facebook likes for your business page:
Donald Trump once said “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war”
Now here are 5 Rules which you may try if you want Remarkable results:
- Pay Facebook for ads, do 3 types of promotions, website clicks, website impressions, post promotions. They will get you page likes as well.
- Utilize Facebook Ads effectively – how to get most likes use insights and timing of people – Check your existing audience age , interests , and days and time when they are active in Page Insights to see the best day to do paid Ads
- Experiment more & fail more – My fist Ads were not as successful compared to the results that I get now, it is trial and error to find your mojo don’t rely solely on tips you read on google.
- Content is King yes you have heard it before, as Seth Godin said create content which is ” remarkable” audience must say- I am going to make a remark about it, create headlines, share videos which touch heart and emotions & are worth re-sharing, it doesn’t always have to be your content.
- Promote your page content from your page to relevant Facebook groups, you will get huge number of likes for me 30% likes came from doing this alone.
Screenshot of My Facebook Page – Check the post reach.
I tried all this for 4 months, not to mention the gruelling hard work of creating relavant interesting content for my audience and reach on my page now is astounding 5,54,161 users. Super smart shortcuts does not work, genuine efforts do pay.
Thanks for reading it fellow troopers, pardon me for any goof up I am still a rookie learning to march the road.