Link building is an important part of Search engine optimization and here I’m showcasing some of the major Benefits of Link Building for your Website. Link building is the process of building inbound links for your websites. The popularity of a website or blog is sometime determine by number of inbound links.
Number of inbound links from quality websites is also a big factor in determining your Google page rank. Link building requires proper strategy and time.
After starting a blog or website it is always advisable to spend starting weeks on link building so that one can give more exposure to your website on search results.
Incoming links from authority website is always awarded in Google search result. Effective link building doesn’t mean building unlimited links but it means getting genuine links from website which are reliable.
- More visibility of your blog in search result.
- High quality incoming link means your site will be admired as a valuable resource. This could be easily done by writing quality content.
- Link building also helps in getting indexed in search result easily.
- Link building is also considered as an important aspect of SEO.
- Helps you to receive traffic from other websites linked to you.
Link building can be achieve with many strategies:
- Directory submission
- Dofollow blog comments
- Dofollow forums
- Top commentator comments
- Squidoo lenses
- Dofollow socoial bookmarking website.
- Write pillar content and inform bloggers.
If you can create a template or wordpress plugin that can give viral inbound links to you. There are many other strategies which people follow but if you have a niche site it is always said make a proper strategy for the link building.
Do let us know which strategy do you follow and what are the other benefits of link building you can think of?