YouTube is the most popular free video hosting service, and for vbloggers it’s the best way to market their videos at zero cost.
Before this news, there is a significant problem with multiple blog owners and that is: Creating a second YouTube channel.
This was indeed a task to login and logout between multiple Google accounts to switch the channel, and you also need to memorize multiple login details. Thanks to YouTube for coming up with a great idea of multiple Youtube channels under a single Gmail account, using it you can create up to 50 Youtube channels associated with one account.
- Read: 21+ Smart Ways To Get More Subscribers on YouTube in 2022
- TubeBuddy: A Must have tool for YouTubers
In this article, I will show you how you can link your existing website to a Youtube channel under one account.
How to create Second YouTube channel using an existing Google account:
Before I move ahead with the tutorial:
- YouTube Account: Usually your Gmail/Google login which you use to login to your Youtube channel.
- YouTube channel: Your Channel which you have created under YouTube account. Earlier you can create only one Youtube channel under one account, and now you can create/link/manage up to 50 YouTube channel using one Youtube account.
For blog owners who have not created a separate account for Youtube channel yet, here is how you can get started.
- Login to Google account that you want to use for creating multiple Youtube channel. This should be your primary Youtube account that you use daily.
- Now go to Youtube Channel_switcher and click on create a new channel. You will be seeing a screen like this:
Now, create a new Youtube channel. I have selected create new YouTube channel, and next option is to select the brand name.
Click on ok, and on the next page, you will see a display for linking your newly created channel with Google plus page. Here are things to remember:
- Your page and channel will display the same name and photo.
- Your public YouTube videos will appear on both.
As soon as you click on ok, you will be switched to your newly created Youtube channel and it will be a separate channel. You can always click on the profile image on the top right to switch between different Youtube account.
How can multiple users manage single YouTube Channel?
Now, you have created 5 Youtube channels using one Google account, and now you want to have different people manage your different Youtube channels.
In this case, all you need to do is, add managers to individual pages, and this will grant YouTube channel access to a particular user.
This deep integration of YouTube and Google plus pages will solve many major problems which we were facing:
- Single youtube account can be shared with multiple users
- With one Google login you can manage/create multiple Youtube channel (Up to 50)
Especially those vloggers, who are using YouTube as a main income source, and have a team to help them with video production, this new integration and feature will help them to solve the problem of login sharing, and now things are more streamlined.
This new feature will also be helpful for social media marketing companies, as, with manager feature, a brand can easily give access to their Youtube channel to run a campaign. We will find out more usage of these new features, as we move ahead.
Do let me know if you find this tutorial useful or not? Also, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel @denharsh.
Subscribe on YouTube