Plagiarism, defined for blogosphere, is basically copying one’s content/image. Well, I get frustrated when I see people copying articles from one blog and pasting it over another – especially my articles. Moreover, it really hurts when I see a better search engine ranking for the copied article than the original one. I’m sure even you are annoyed with those bloggers. Isn’t it?
We have already covered many useful article for Bloggers to fight against such copy paste bloggers:
- Why partial feed option is essential after Panda update
- How to file DMCA notice to remove Copied content from Google
Well, in this article, I’ve shared some of the best plagiarism tools available on the web to find Plagiarism.
10 Content checker tools to find plagiarised content:
You can click on the images to go to respective Plagiarism checker site.
This is my favourite site to quickly find if content is original or duplicate. You can paste the content on the homepage and click on Quick search, and within seconds you will have the results with you.
03. Virante Duplicate Content
04. Plagiarism Checker
07. Copyright Spot
08. DMCA Scan
09. Dupli Checker
10. Webconfs – Similar Page Checker
Well, I’ve just narrowed down my list to top 10. I’m sure there are lots more out there. Let me know which one you currently use or intend to use?
To stop plagiarism, I recommend you to read the following articles
- How to fight back to content Theft (Plagiarism)
- What to do when people copy your blog content?
- How to Deal with Blog Plagiarism?