Finding a good, reliable ad network to monetize our blogs is a headache, isn’t it?
There are many well-known ad networks out there like AdSense and Media.net. And while these well-known networks are pretty good, there are many other lesser-known ad networks out there which have a greater chance of making us a lot more money.
One of these lesser-known networks is HilltopAds. In this guide, I will share a review of HilltopAds and how to get started.
If this is your first time here at ShoutMeLoud, you should know that I review many ad networks so that you can pick the one that is most suitable for your blog, your traffic level, and your niche. After reading this review of HilltopAds, you should browse ShoutMeLoud’s Make Money Online category to find more topics that will help you monetize your blog.
Now, without further delay, let’s take a look at HilltopAds.
- Also check out: 5 Best CPM Ad Networks For Bloggers & Media Houses
HilltopAds Review: A Complete Overview Of This CPC/CPM Ad Network
The most popular are the pop-under ads, which are available for both mobile and desktop sites. They also have banner ads and social ads (CPA).
HilltopAds is a U.K.-based advertising network that uses a combination of smart tech and a custom approach to help businesses grow their profit, while also helping publishers/bloggers earn more money.
HilltopAds is most popular in the following niches: Gaming, Downloads, PinSubmits, Dating, Sweepstakes, Video Streaming, File Hosting, and Entertainment.
They also offer ads for all geolocations, but if you have more traffic from places like the US or the UK, you’ll make more money.
HilltopAds has a minimum payout requirement of only $50, which makes it well-suited for small and medium-sized publishers. The payments are made weekly, and you can use Payoneer, Bitcoin, Paxum, Webmoney, and ePayService to receive payment.
For a few payment methods, like Bitcoin, you need to have a minimum of $100 for payout. If you are a premium kind of publisher and are making more than $1000 with HilltopAds, you should opt for wire transfers as your payout method.
A few important things to know about HilltopAds:
- They are most suitable for pop-under ads.
- Minimum payout is $50 in most cases.
- No mixed content warnings for publishers as they offer HTTPS ad tags.
- Their in-house tech rejects bot traffic, click farms, malware, and viruses.
- Advertisers can do advanced targeting based on country/city/language, device type, retargeting, browser/OS, keyword, time/frequency cap targeting, IP range, mobile carrier/wi-fi.
- Ad network rotation and eCPM real-time optimization.
- Publishers can add more than one website from the dashboard.
- You can’t use HilltopAds with AdSense as AdSense is not compatible with pop-under and pop-up ads.
- You can manage your account as a publisher or as an advertiser from a single dashboard.
How To Get Started with HilltopAds and Make Money
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click here to create an account.
- Once you are signed up, click on Manage Site & Zones.
- It can take up to 3 days for getting your account approved.
- Once your site is approved, click on Zone and create an ad code.
- Add it to your blog and let the HilltopAds rotation do its magic.
Using HilltopAds For Your Blog
HilltopAds is a growing ad network that is becoming more popular every day.
Their anti ad-blocking technology and superoir ad targeting are what make them stand out from the crowd. Another notable thing is Net7 with a minimum payout of $50. This makes it easier for a blog with medium traffic to receive their payment quicker.
If you are someone who is looking for pop-under ads or an alternative to AdSense, HilltopAds is a great ad network to try out.
Are you using HilltopAds to run advertisements on your blog or advertise your business? Do share your HilltopAds review in the comments section below.
Here is some related content that you should check out next:
- 5 Common Reasons Why You Can Not Monetize Your Blog Yet
- How Much Revenue Does AdSense Share With The AdSense Publisher?
- Should I Add Google AdSense Ads On My New Blog?