Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) – A Blog for bloggers by a Passionate blogger.
It’s a community of bloggers who are popularly referred as “Shouters”! It is a community of lime minded bloggers who want to live an internet life by following their passion.
Here is what value proposition ShoutMeLoud offers:
- 100% Practical Blogging Tips based on Real-life Implementation.
- Basic & Advanced Money making techniques from a blog with complete guide.
- A community of like-minded progressive bloggers with a dedicated forum for bloggers.
- Not limited to Tech, Fashion, Travel or finance bloggers. Appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.
- Business Blogging Tips for Entrepreneurs, StartUp’s & Businesses.
- Complete How-to of Inbound Marketing To Increase Traffic, Sales & brand value.
- Exclusive Deals & Discount for your blogs
- Free Video guides & tutorials to Simplify complex blogging jargon.
- Affiliate Marketing Playbook & WordPress eBook by Blog Scientist Harsh Agrawal
- iOS App & Android App to learn to blog on the go.
ShoutMeLoud was born on December 1st, 2008 in a small room with one person taking care of it. In last 7 years, ShoutMeLoud has won numerous awards and has been regularly featured featured in national and international media as well as in a multitude of respectable online publications. We currently have a subscriber base of over 730,000!
ShoutMeLoud is the premier online site for anyone who is passionate about blogging and who has the desire to excel in the online world. ShoutMeLoud is an answer to:
- How do you make money online?
- How can you quit your job & become your boss?
- How can you create an authority & establish yourself online & offline?
ShoutMeLoud has changed the life of over thousands of individual around the globe to earn money from their blog. You can see testimonials & user comments here.
Hello from Harsh (That’s me :) )
My name is Harsh Agrawal, and I am the mind behind ShoutMeLoud. I started blogging out of the passion for learning & sharing. I was a writer since my childhood & I started with writing diaries like everybody else. In 2006, I got to know about Blogs & it took me about two years from then to start my first blog.
Started on BlogSpot & within two months I moved to WordPress, as I find blogging to be a great medium for sharing the best thing with the world. That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born. Initially, I started writing random stuff but later on I discovered the way to be your boss just with blogging. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me & helped me to be my boss.
Blogging has given me much more than money, as I can do everything that I always thought of. Now, I live a free life where I travel the world & blog from anywhere & everywhere. Started as an introvert, now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars.
I love adventure sports (Scuba Diving, Bungee jumping, SkyDiving) are some of the activities that you will often find me doing. To keep myself sane in this busy life, I love to meditate & read a lot to learn from the best.
Well, that’s about me & now something about the blog that you are reading.
When I first started blogging (ShoutMeLoud), I had no idea where I was heading. But in the six years since that time, ShoutMeLoud has skyrocketed into one of the foremost blogs in all of India, with an Alexa rank of 168 in India and 2017 Globally.
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything I have learned and continue to learn about turning a blog into a business & make a living out of it. One of the ideology of my working is to be transparent. Every month I share ShoutMeLoud income & traffic report as part of our transparency report.
You can read about more my ShoutMeLoud journey in the following article:
I also invite you to watch this video to learn more about how ShoutMeLoud can change your online journey and lead you to a destiny of success:
I completed my primary education with Laxman Public School in 2004 and received my degree in Engineering from Sharda University in 2008. Prior to becoming a professional blogger, I worked with Convergys call center in India. I was about to begin a new venture with Accenture, when in April 2009 I made the decision and commitment to become a professional blogger, thus becoming my boss.
If you share similar interests, feel free to join me on Facebook.
I manage all my blog under parent brand “ShoutDreams”. (Interesting name? Ehh..)
With ShoutMeLoud, I cannot promise to make you rich overnight. What I CAN promise is that I will provide you with the tools to enable yourself to earn an impressive and evolving income if you are willing to do what it takes to become a successful blogger.
You don’t have to believe me on my words alone, as you can see users testimonials & comments yourself here.
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything that I have learned over the time, and in last 6 years I have grown from 0$/month to $9000+/month just from blogging. And, the best part is that I have shared everything via blog posts, which you can use to learn and be your boss.
About ShoutMeLoud: Internet Marketing Blog
ShoutMeLoud primarily focuses on Blogging, Make Money online, SEO, Business Blogging, Social Media, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, Web 2.0, Internet tools and Internet marketing. We talk about the money aspect of Blogging and how anyone can earn from home via Blogging.
ShoutMeLoud is a community blog where we allow bloggers to take part and contribute via Guest posts. At the time of updating this page, more than 588+ bloggers have participated in our Guest blogging program. If you wish to be a part of Shoutmeloud, do read How to become a part of Shoutmeloud team.
To make sure, you never miss any updates from Shoutmeloud feel free to subscribe by clicking on the RSS link.
ShoutMeLoud mobile app & community:
- Download ShoutMeLoud iOS App (New & Beta mode)
- Download ShoutMeLoud Android app
- Join ShoutMeLoud on Google+
Other Blog in the Shoutmeloud Network:
Check out other blogs in our network:
- WordPress Tutorials: This is one single place for your WordPress needs. A beginner can start learning how to use WordPress, and a pro user can learn to make most out of WordPress.
- WordPress Hosting Discount: WPHostingDiscount.com is a blog dedicated to monthly Web-hosting discount coupon, Webhosting review, WordPress hosting tips, and tutorials.
- ShoutMeTech: ShoutMeTech is the latest addition to ShoutDreams blog network, which is targeted to Web2.0 apps and tools.