Spoiler: This is long yet interesting! :)
Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “Shouters”! Bloggers who living internet lifestyle or moving in that direction.
Here is what ShoutMeLoud stands for:
- 92% Practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog, rest 8% is for extravagant jokes & personal stories.
- Basic & Advanced Money making techniques. This is pretty cool stuff but not that easy.
- A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk blogging at our dedicated forum for bloggers.
- Not limited to Tech, Fashion, Travel or finance bloggers. Appropriate for everyone with any blog or website.
- Online Marketing Tips for Entrepreneurs, StartUP’s & Businesses.
- Complete How-to of Inbound Marketing To Increase Traffic, Sales & brand value. (Had to sound little technical for marketers & advertisers).
- Exclusive Deals & Discount for your blogs (How about trying some new tools or getting discounts)
- Free Video guides & tutorials to Simplify complex blogging jargon. (This is new but growing)
- Affiliate Marketing Playbook & WordPress eBook by Blog Scientist Harsh Agrawal (More than 7K+ downloads so far)
- iOS App & Android App to learn to blogging on the go. (Yah! I believe in future).
I booked ShoutMeLoud.com on December 1st, 2008 by borrowing the credit card from a friend. It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend. Don’t we??
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life changing stuff for me. In the last seven years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog. With close to 1 million subscribers it has made an impact on many people life.
It’s not coz of numerous awards or featured in international media. It’s because it changed the life of many who wanted to become their own boss. This community helped numerous individuals to become their own boss & which is done by becoming financially independent first & then start experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before; Don’t mistake it with just another thing; it’s a powerful tool to empower yourself & reach out to every corner of planet. Always remember:
ShoutMeLoud is the best community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves with writing and who has the desire to excel in the fast changing online world. Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story, but it’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; & this is what ShoutMeLoud.com is all about.
ShoutMeLoud is an answer to:
- How do you make money online?
- How can you quit your job & become your boss?
- How can you create an authority & establish yourself online & offline?
ShoutMeLoud has changed the life of over thousands of individual around the globe to earn money from their blog. You can see testimonials & user comments here.
Hello from Harsh (That’s me :) )
My name is Harsh Agrawal, and I am the mind behind ShoutMeLoud. I may use big words at time, but I’m simple guy who love to simplify complex stuff. I started blogging out of the passion for learning & sharing. I was a writer since my childhood & I started with writing diaries like everybody else. In 2006, I got to know about Blogs & it took me about two years from then to start my first blog.
Started on BlogSpot platform & within two months I moved to WordPress, as I find blogging to be a great medium for sharing the best thing with the world. That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born. Initially, I started writing random stuff but later on I discovered the way to be your boss just with blogging. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me & helped me to be my boss.
Blogging has given me much more than money, as I can do everything that I always thought of. Now, I live a free life where I travel the world & blog from anywhere & everywhere (Digital nomad). Started as an introvert, now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars. None the less, this blog made me worthy to receive an award from my college.
I’m sure you know how tough it is to get something from college once you are passed out. & getting the entrepreneurship award is one of the best thing that happened to me.
When I’m not on my computer, I love traveling & adventure sports. Don’t take my word for it as this is digital world. Here is a quick video to surprise you.
Yah! Even I also get the goosebumps whenever I watch this video again. So far, I have done Skydiving, Scuba Diving, Bungee jumping & now looking forward for another jump. To keep myself sane in this busy life, I love to meditate & read a lot.
For now, that’s all about me & here is some moment of seriousness:
When I first started ShoutMeLoud, I had no idea how it’s gonna be. It was one of those things that you do but can’t explain. You do it because you love it! I guess, this is why passion of a young heart become an award-winning blog, with an Alexa rank of 376 in India and 2709 Globally.
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything about turning a blog into a business & make a living out of it. I love simplicity & transparency. I believe is too small to live in fear & living somebody else’s life. As a part of our transparent culture, almost Every month I share my blogging progress report.
You can read about more my ShoutMeLoud journey in the following article:
I also invite you to watch this video to learn more about how ShoutMeLoud can change your online journey and lead you to a destiny of success:
I completed my primary education with Laxman Public School in 2004 and received my degree in Engineering from Sharda University in 2008. Prior to becoming a professional blogger, I worked with Convergys in India. One of the turning point of my life is to turn down the job offer from Accenture for my own journey as a professional blogger.
Along with ShoutMeLoud, I have few more blogs & services which I have started in last 7 years. I often rant & share about my success & failures on Facebook over here. I manage all my blog under parent brand “ShoutDreams”. (Interesting name? Ehh..)
Just to add credibility of my work, here you can see users testimonials & comments yourself here.
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything that I have learned over the time, and in last 7 years I have grown from 0$/month to $17000+/month from blogging. And, the best part is that I have shared everything via blog posts, which you can use to learn and be your boss.
About ShoutMeLoud: Internet Marketing Blog
ShoutMeLoud primarily focuses on Blogging, Make Money online, SEO, Business Blogging, Social Media, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, Web 2.0, Internet tools and Internet marketing. We talk about the money aspect of Blogging and how anyone can earn from home via Blogging.
ShoutMeLoud is a community blog where we allow bloggers to take part and contribute via Guest posts. At the time of updating this page, more than 588+ bloggers have participated in our Guest blogging program. If you wish to be a part of Shoutmeloud, do read How to become a part of Shoutmeloud team.
Other Blog in the ShoutMeLoud Network:
Check out other blogs in our network:
- ShoutMeHindi: This is the Hindi version of ShoutMeLoud & this is to help people from my country to learn everything about blogging in their mother tongue. My little contribution for Digital India.
- WordPress Tutorials: This is one single place for your WordPress needs. A beginner can start learning how to use WordPress, and a pro user can learn to make most out of WordPress.
- WordPress Hosting Discount: WPHostingDiscount.com is a blog dedicated to monthly Web-hosting discount coupon, Webhosting review, WordPress hosting tips, and tutorials.
- ShoutMeTech: ShoutMeTech is the latest addition to ShoutDreams blog network, which is targeted to Web2.0 apps and tools.
See you next time Shouter!