Spoiler: This is long yet interesting! 🙂
Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “Shouters”! These are bloggers who are living an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction.
Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud:
- 92% practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 8% is for extravagant jokes & personal stories.
- Basic & advanced money making techniques. This is all pretty cool stuff but not that easy.
- A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging on our dedicated forum for bloggers.
- Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.
- This site is not limited to tech, fashion, travel, finance, or any other kind of blogging. SML is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.
- Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
- Exclusive deals & discounts for your blogs. (How does getting discounts on some cool new tools sound?)
- Free video guides & tutorials to simplify complex blogging jargon. (This is new but growing steadily.)
- The Affiliate Marketing Handbook & WordPress eBook by Blog Scientist Harsh Agrawal (More than 7K downloads so far!)
- iOS App & Android App to learn blogging on the go. (Yah! I believe it’s the future…)
I bought the domain ShoutMeLoud.com on December 1st, 2008 by borrowing a credit card from my friend. It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend. Don’t we??
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life-changing experience for me. In the last nine years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog. With close to 1 million subscribers, it has made a positive impact on many people’s lives.
This blog’s popularity is not because of numerous awards or because it was featured in international media. It’s because it has changed the lives of many who apply these techniques.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.
ShoutMeLoud is the best community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through writing and for those who have the desire to excel in this fast-changing online world.
Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story, but that’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; this is what ShoutMeLoud.com is all about.
ShoutMeLoud is an answer to:
- How do you make money online?
- How can I quit my job & become my own boss?
- How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?
Again, this is very tangible stuff.
ShoutMeLoud has changed the lives of over thousands of individual around the globe. They are now earning money from their blog and have become their own boss.
You can see some testimonials & user comments here.
About Harsh Agrawal (That’s me) 😀
I am the mind behind ShoutMeLoud.
I may use big words at times, but I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff.
I completed my primary education at Laxman Public School in 2004 and received my degree in Engineering from Sharda University in 2008. Prior to becoming a professional blogger, I worked with Convergys in India. One of the turning points in my life was turning down a job offer from Accenture in pursuit of my own journey as a professional blogger.
I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2006, I got to know about blogs & it took me about two years from then to start my first blog.
I started on the BlogSpot platform & within two months I moved to WordPress.
I found blogging to be a great medium for sharing my favorite things with the world. Initially, I started writing random stuff, but later on I discovered how to make money blogging. I discovered “The Way” to become my own boss through the power of the internet. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me.
That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born.
Blogging has given me so much more than money. It’s given me a sense of freedom that I didn’t know was possible. I currently live a “free” lifestyle where I travel around the world and blog from anywhere & everywhere (a.k.a. digital nomad).
I used to be an introvert, but now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars.
This blog even made me worthy to receive an award from my college.
I’m sure you know how tough it is to get something from college once you have graduated. Getting the “Entrepreneurship Award” was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
When I’m not on my computer, I love traveling & adventure sports. Don’t just take my word for it as this is digital world and I can show you a video.
Yah! I also get goosebumps whenever I watch this video again.
So far, I have done skydiving, scuba diving, bungee jumping & now I’m looking forward to get scuba dive certification.
But to keep myself sane in this busy life, I love to meditate, travel & read.
So yeah, that’s all about me. I’ll leave you with this moment of relative seriousness:
When I first started ShoutMeLoud, I had no idea how it was going to be. It was one of those things that I did but couldn’t explain why. I just did it because I loved it! I guess this is how the passion of a young heart can fuel an award-winning blog which has touched the life of millions in past 9 years!
You can read more about my ShoutMeLoud journey in the following article:
I also invite you to watch this video to learn more about how ShoutMeLoud can change your online journey and lead you into a destiny of success:
Here at ShoutMeLoud, I share everything about how to turn a blog into a business & make a living out of it. I believe life is too short to live in fear & live somebody else’s life.
I also love simplicity & transparency. As a part of our transparent culture here at SML, almost every month I share my blogging progress report.
Along with ShoutMeLoud, I have a few more blogs & services which I have started in the last 8 years. I often rant & share about my successes & failures on Facebook.
I manage all my blogs under the parent brand “ShoutDreams”. (Interesting name? Ehh..)
Summing It Up: ShoutMeLoud
ShoutMeLoud is your go-to resource for learning everything about blogging and digital marketing. It’s not just another blog as it’s a documentation of my journey and you will find everything that I did to make ShoutMeLoud reach from 0 to 1.6 million page views a month.
ShoutMeLoud primarily focuses on blogging, making money online, SEO, business blogging, social media, WordPress, various internet tools and everything related to “Internet Marketing”. We highlight the money aspects of blogging and teach about how anyone can earn from home via blogging.
ShoutMeLoud is a community blog where we allow bloggers to take part and contribute via guest posts. At the time of updating this page, more than 600+ bloggers have participated in our guest blogging program. If you wish to be a part of ShoutMeLoud, do read this:
To make sure you never miss any updates from ShoutMeLoud, feel free to subscribe by clicking on the RSS link.
Other Blogs in the ShoutDreams Network:
Check out some of the other blogs in the ShoutDreams network:
- Shout University: Our Premium membership site to learn pro blogging with videos & Premium content.
- ShoutMeHindi: This is my personal contribution to the Digital India initiative. This is to help people from my country learn everything about blogging in their mother tongue. My little contribution for Digital India…
- WordPress Sutra: This is one single place for all of your WordPress needs. A beginner can start learning how to use WordPress, and a pro can learn how to make the most out of WordPress.
- WordPress Hosting Discount: WPHostingDiscount.com is a blog dedicated to monthly web-hosting discount coupons, web hosting reviews, WordPress hosting tips, and WP tutorials.
- ShoutMeTech: ShoutMeTech is the latest addition to the ShoutDreams blog network which is targeted to Web 2.0 apps and tools.
That’s it for now! See you next time, Shouter!