Welcome to the third episode of the “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
By now most of you are aware that we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show. This is a show where we answer hand-picked questions from Shouters across the globe.
In today’s podcast, we are going to pick some questions from the ShoutMeLoud Blogger’s Forum and answer them in detail.
Along with Harsh, we have Chatty Sharma, a curious Shouter like you, who is adamant to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the last episode of the Shouter’s Friday podcast, we discussed questions related to generating traffic, getting the perfect keywords for your blog, interlinking your blog, guest posting, on-page SEO and much more. You can listen to the podcast here.
In this episode, we answer questions related to Google Adsense, various ways of monetizing, achieving consistency in blogging, keyword density and much more.
- [00:50] – How to get approved for Adsense?
- [15:45] –How can I be consistent on blogging
- [28:38] – Best time to write?
- [37:38] –Www vs non www on SEO?
- [40:22] –I have a 2500+ word post, and the keyword density is “0.3” is it ok
Resources from this episode
- Join ShoutMeLoud Forum: http://ask.shoutmeloud.com
- Google Search Console: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Google AdSense: https://www.google.com/adsense/start
- Media.net: https://www.media.net
- Propeller ads: https://propellerads.com
- Amazon ads: https://advertising.amazon.com
Thought of the week
Write daily as it’s like forming an intimate relationship with yourself. If you don’t feel like writing a blog post every day, that’s perfectly fine. Write a journal or take notes in an app. Just write!
Catch you next Friday
If you have a question that you want answers to in the next episode of Shouter’s Friday, just log on to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Forum and ask!
Subscribe and Comment
If you have a question, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping my readers!