ShoutMeLoud is a blog for reading quality content related to Blogging, WordPress, Internet marketing and many other tech related topics. I take care of all the content here, and at the same time I also let guest bloggers to show their talent and write a guest post on the blog. The purpose is to help other bloggers to reach out to a new audience base, share their talent with over 60,000 daily-followers, and to share more quality content from industry experts with Shouters.
ShoutMeLoud is online since 2008, and is most-popular blog in India in blogging and technology niche. Almost 400+ guest authors have contributed here at ShoutMeLoud, and number is increasing every day. Here I will lay down some tips and points before you submit your guest post, this will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
How you can become a ShoutMeLoud contributor?
Anyone, but before I help you to get started by becoming a contributor on my blog, here are some of the stats of ShoutMeLoud:
- At the time of writing ShoutMeLoud Google page rank is 4 and Alexa rank is 3.5K. We have over 100,000+ people subscribed on various medium (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter) and we get around 12000 PV daily.
- Featured as Top blog of India on various online publications and blogs.
- 1 of the top 500 websites in India and 4000 globally.
And, it took me 4 years of my professional blogging life to build this authority and ranking. And, I expect anyone who like to be a contributor here to maintain the same or better authority and quality that I have build in last 4 years. Anyone can become a regular contributor at ShoutMeLoud, and here are some of the tips which will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Head over to homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Shouter community.
- I don’t accept article from SEO link-builders, ShoutMeLoud is a community focused blog, and I would love to retain it like this.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at ShoutMeLoud, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything which you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Entrepreneurship- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- Technology How to and listified article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit : Shoutmeloud respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write an very original piece, which is written specifically for ShoutMeLoud audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to ShoutMeLoud Youtube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self promotion : We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from ShoutMeLoud. Also by submitting post to ShoutMeLoud, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to submit guest post?
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple, and if you have worked with WordPress, you can simply head over to registration page, and create an account to submit your guest article.
Submittting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discus the topic before submitting, you can always Email me at the above link.
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at ShoutMeLoud, do let us know via contact form.