ShoutMeLoud is a strong community of more than 400,000+ Shouters and being a community blog, we always encourage rising bloggers to contribute an original article related to topic of our blog, and show case in front of wide audience. The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something back to the community.
ShoutMeLoud is online since 2008, and is most-popular blog in India in blogging and online marketing niche. More than 532+ bloggers have contributed here at ShoutMeLoud, and you could be one of them from today onwards. Here I will lay down some tips and points before you contribute an article, which will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
How you can become a ShoutMeLoud contributor?
Anyone, but before I help you to get started by becoming a contributor on my blog, here are some of the stats of ShoutMeLoud:
- At the time of writing ShoutMeLoud Google page rank is 4 and Alexa rank is 3K. We have over 400,000+ people subscribed on various medium (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter) and we get around 12000 PV daily.
- Award winning blog and featured as Top blog of India on various online publications and blogs.
- 1 of the top 300 websites in India and 3000 globally.
And, it took me 5 years of my professional blogging life to build this authority and ranking. And, I expect anyone who like to be a contributor here to maintain the same or better authority and quality that I have build in last 5 years. Anyone can become a regular contributor at ShoutMeLoud, and here are some of the tips which will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Head over to homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Shouter community.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at ShoutMeLoud, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything which you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Entrepreneurship- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- Technology How to and listified article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit : Shoutmeloud respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write an very original piece, which is written specifically for ShoutMeLoud audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to ShoutMeLoud Youtube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self promotion : We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any back links or any thing of that sort. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself by contributing post to ShoutMeLoud.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from ShoutMeLoud. Also by submitting post to ShoutMeLoud, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to Contribute your post at ShoutMeLoud?
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly from dashboard. You can simply head over to registration page, and create an account to submit your article. ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If you are article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discus topic before submitting by sending an eMail to [email protected]
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at ShoutMeLoud, do let us know via contact form.