Few days back I shared with you a useful Hootsuite, for post RSS feed of your blog automatically to your Facebook wall. So, how can we forget automatic tweet of our blog’s RSS feed? Just like this , there is a useful tool for Twitter known as Twitter Feed which helps you to directly tweet the articles through RSS feeds.
So, even if you prefer to schedule your post, you don’t have to remember to tweet the latest article. The article will automatically get tweet with the help of Twitter Feed. The process is very easy and simple to add your blog’s RSS feed to Twitter feed.
Here are the simple steps which you need to follow to use Twitter Feed:
- Go to Twitter Feed website and signup for the account. You can sign up easily with your exciting mail account.
- Once you are logged in, you can add the RSS feed to your twitter profile.
- Enter the name of the feed and RSS feed URL of the blog. Check out the image for reference.
- You can change the settings like updating frequency, post sorting, adding prefix or postfix, using and keyword filter. Click on “Done”.
- Choose Twitter service and authenticate your Twitter Account and Click “ Create”.
Click on Done.
- If you want to add RSS feed for more than one blog, you can continue the process.
Now you can be relaxed because after using this tool you don’t need to worry about tweeting all your latest blog post manually and you can drive huge Twitter traffic easily to your blog.
You might be interested in reading:
- How to Auto Tweet your blog Post using Google Feedburner
- Automate Your Twitter Profile with Socialoomph
Link to TwitterFeed
If you are using any such Twitter tool to tweet your RSS feeds automatically, do share with us.