Internet is a social platform. Social networks are a great way to communicate and interact with friends as well it is also a great way to promote your business or blog. Social networks become the most useful and effective way to attract more visitors to your blog.
Even though most of the bloggers find only search engine to promote their blog but only rare get success in that case and social networks are alternate way to do this. With the help of this you can follow or share your interest with your friends find people similar to your interest and do lots of things.
Here is some key point on how you can promote your blog on Social Networking Websites:-
• Make a profile on your favourite networking site and then make a group or community to find people related to your niche or with similar interest, with whom you can share and discuss things related to your blog.
• Don’t only use social networks to paste a link of your latest post and leave it to the rest. Interact about your writing and experience; what social networks usually do is provide you with people of mutual interest, so they definitely enjoy your writing and shares.
• If you are a blogger who spends most of time writing article and submitted it on social networks then it is not worth to submit or share each post because by this your friends or followers will prefer to switch off your daily news because a limit always matters! Try to share a single or two posts a day not more than that. More over share quality and timeless posts instead of time-sensitive and filler posts.
• Use a catchy title or description to your posts so that reader immediately wants to know about that and click on your link. Make sure the title is accurate. Make your title SEO friendly, a proper title helps you to increase your ranking in search engines also. Title is what draws readers to read your post. Thing about what people can search or write on those topics and choose title according to that. And it’s a proven fact, article with catch title works best for social networking sites like Twitter, Digg and Facebook.
• Always ready to answer to the query asked to you or always available to your readers whenever they need you. Try to resolve their problems and also make your presence feel on social network by keeping yourself active and responsive. When you submit any post on any social networking site for promotion, keep a track of it and answer all queries asked by user of that social network group.
• What some bloggers usually do is in starting, they post on daily basis and after that when they find that they are now popular and had made their base, they leave it to the people to find themselves by their own. But this practice is not recommended! Keep you and your blog always active with the help of social bookmarking sites, don’t be over-confident!
• There are thousands of social networks to help you for your blog promotion, you can find whichever you want to choose or go with. You can research about different websites available and according to your needs select whatever you requirement is.
• Whenever you visit a blog or read a post from any other blog and find it interesting than don’t forget to leave your mark there by giving comment to that post this will encourage the writer as well as it is also helpful in point of view of social networking. As more you give the more you become worthy of receiving. This in turns help your blog to get more visibility in search engines.
Which social network do you use for your blog promotion? Do tell us.
Subscribe on YouTube