Are you looking for best tools & resources that will help you supercharge your blogging career? Here I’m sharing the list of best tools that I use & recommend to ShoutMeLoud readers.
When I pick any professional blogging tool, I make sure that it’s full of features and is valued for money. In last five years I have tried various blogging tools, for example, I started with Open live writer and now I use Desk app on Mac OS. I use Genesis Theme + Yoast SEO combination to make ShoutMeLoud search engine friendly.
The point is picking that right set of tool, and this is why I maintain this page. This page consists of those blogging tools that I use and recommend. Some of the tools that I have tried and works great, they are also part of it. I keep updating this page whenever I find something brilliant and remarkable. So if you are a regular visitor of ShoutMeLoud, I suggest you to keep checking this page every month to discover new tools.
If you have questions about any particular tool that is not listed here, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] or tweet me at @denharsh and ask about it. So, let’s get started with recommended blogging toolset:
- Self-hosted WordPress Platform (WordPress.org)
Blogging furniture or physical tools:
- Herman Miller chair for pro-bloggers. Read the benefits here.
- Yeti Blue mic for voice recording and podcasting.
- Macbook for exceptional performance and mobility.
- Aweber Free trial for the first month
- Leadpages (For Landing Pages, Squeeze pages & content upgrade)
- Bluehost (For staring a new blog)
- Kinsta (Managed WordPress hosting for high end WordPress based sites)
Web Push service:
Social Media Management Tool:
- SocialOomph: For Twitter automation
- TailWindapp: For Instagram automation
- AgoraPulse: The only Social Media tool you will ever need. (I’m ❤ this)
- TubeBuddy: For SEO optimization & marketing of YouTube videos
Image Capturing tool:
- SnagIt! : Best tool for screen capture and image editing.
- Image Optim: For Image compression on Mac.
- Canva: Online tool for creating images (Very effective)
- Camtasia (This is the video recording tool I use for creating videos for my Youtube channel. You can check my video blog here)
- SEMRUSH (This is the only tool I use for Keyword research and discovery. You can check our tutorial here and here).
- AccuRanker (For Keyword Tracking only, I love the interface)
- Google AdSense: Best contextual ad network.
- Media.Net: A good monetization program for bloggers.
- Viglink: Best way to monetize your outbound links.
Hiring Content Writers:
I’m in the process of building this blogger resource page, and meanwhile, if you need a recommendation for any particular category, you can drop me an Email at harsh[at]shoutmeloud.com
Subscribe on YouTube