Welcome to the second episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
As you all know, we, here at ShoutMeLoud, started a new podcast series last week. This is a show where we will answer hand-picked questions posted by Shouters from across the globe.
In this podcast, we are going to pick some questions from the ShoutMeLoud Blogger’s Forum and discuss them in detail.
Along with Harsh, we have Chatty Sharma, a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the first episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast, we discussed about improving writing skills, getting sponsorship and about creating a team. You can listen to that episode here.
In the second episode of the Shouter’s Friday, we answer questions related to generating traffic, getting the perfect keywords for your blog, interlinking your blog, guest posting, on-page SEO and much more.
- [00:40] – 80 posts published, still not getting organic traffic
- [09:22] – Should I delete low performing post from my website?
- [17:36] – I have made a site with a few articles… now what?
- [26:26] – Is there any impact on site by giving dofollow link to someone?
- [31:48] – How much traffic a shared hosting can handle?
Resources from this episode
- ShoutMeLoud Forum – Mingle with the Shouter community.
- Google Search Console: – Submit your sitemap
- Google Keyword Planner – Free keyword research tool
- SEMrush – Premium keyword research tool
- Ahrefs – Tool to enhance SEO
Thought of the week
For one week stop resisting your fears & insecurities. For example, if you are afraid of failure, just accept that you failed. If you are afraid of losing your job or a relationship, come to terms with it. Then ask yourself – What’s next? You’ll realize it isn’t as bad as you thought it would be.
This is a powerful exercise which will let go of your fear. This will help you see things beyond fear. Always remember, when we resist something, it manifests and affect us more.
For one week, wake up one hour earlier than you usually do. Use that time to do anything that you have been procrastinating for long. The best way to get it done is by sleeping one hour early.
Catch you next Friday
If you have questions that you want answers to in the next episode of Shouter’s Friday, just log on to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Forum and ask!
Subscribe and Comment
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping out my readers!