Guys, think about this – digital marketing is the only field ever in which entrants can make a mark through “self-learning.” I am sure most of you who are reading this have taught yourself digital marketing by reading online blogs (including Shout Me Loud hopefully ☺), having conversations with your peers, attending local meetups, and learning on-the-job experimenting on live campaigns.
My favorite way of learning is conferences – where there is always two-way (or multi-way) interaction. I have attended dozens of conferences across the world. I’ve also spoken at a couple of dozen.
So believe me when I tell you that the knowledge you gain at one good conference from real-time conversations with the best professionals can be worth weeks of online courses worth thousands of dollars or hundreds of hours spent reading industry blogs and wondering whether all this stuff really works in the real world.
So here’s your sure-shot chance to rise above the daily grind of chasing the algorithms of Google, Facebook, and Instagram, and possibly meet your future clients, partners, mentors, or even investors!
How? Hold your breath –
THE SEMRUSH MARKETING SHOW IS HERE!
5th December 2019
10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Bengaluru
|Signup (15% discount coupon: ShoutMeLoud)|
This is going to be a digital marketing conference on a scale never before seen in India. Why am I so sure? Because we’re going to be wowed by keynote speakers of international repute, like Larry Kim, Olga Andrienko and Aleyda Solis – who’ve spoken at the top global marketing conferences like SMX, PubCon, Mozcon, and BrightonSEO – for the very first time in India!
The aim of attending a digital marketing conference, for most marketing professionals, is to meet industry peers and other passionate individuals. We want to exchange insider knowledge, cutting edge tactics, and proven strategies to turn our campaigns into powerhouses of brand-customer relationships.
The SEMrush conference promises to be just that and more, offering marketers three significant benefits that none of the regular marketing events provide:
- New ideas and strategies being tried out on a global scale by the biggest brands
- Latest marketing technology (and how to use it)
- Interaction with industry leaders and international experts
Who’s behind it?
The SEMrush brand needs any introduction, especially to Shout Me Loud readers. But here are some facts that will give you a better idea of the full reach, presence, and capabilities of this much-loved brand:
- SEMrush is the world’s most-used platform for SEO, SEM, and competitive intelligence with 4 million users across 190 countries.
- Industry experts place their full trust in the tool – 7 out of the 10 biggest Google Ads spenders use SEMrush.
- SEMrush has raised $40 million from top US and EU investors.
Brands such as Forbes, eBay, IKEA, Vodafone, and HP trust SEMrush to run their digital campaigns.
Who is speaking?
The biggest and the best names in the industry are going to descend on Bangalore for this mega marketing show. 40 speakers from the US, Europe, and India will share their insights and secrets that will arm you with a competitive advantage the moment you walk out of the conference.
Larry is the founder of Mobile Monkey and WordStream, which was the world’s largest PPC software company, managing $1 billion+ in annual ad spend. Larry has won PPC Hero’s Most Influential PPC Expert three years in a row!
Purna took over the Most Influential PPC Expert title from Larry, so you bet people listen when she talks. And she has wowed global audiences at the TNW, PubCon, AdWeek, and Inbound conferences. Hers is the last word on AI in search.
Aleyda is an international SEO consultant, offering specialized advice on SEO. She has written columns for Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, and Moz and spoken at over 100 digital marketing conferences across the world.
Luis is the SEO & Web Lead for Uber and Uber Eats in the LatAm region. Luis has worked in the SEO industry in various positions in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America and his experience is truly international.
Olga is the Head of Global Marketing at SEMrush. She is the face of the brand and her contribution is invaluable in building one of the strongest communities in the digital marketing industry today!
SPEAKERS FROM INDIA
- Praval Singh – Marketing Lead, Zoho: Praval heads marketing at one of India’s biggest SaaS companies, serving 45 million users worldwide. He has also worked with Maruti Suzuki and Samsung in the past.
- Riddhi Adlakha – Head of Digital Marketing, TCS: Riddhi is a business-savvy leader with 15 years’ experience in marketing. She also has strong international experience in operations, transition, training, and business coaching.
- Hitesh Malhotra – CMO, Nykaa: Hitesh has risen through one of the most versatile career paths to the C-suite, dabbling in communication strategy, UI design, web analytics, and more. He has worked with MakeMyTrip and Levi Strauss in the past.
What’s in it for you?
What do the 2,000 expected attendees – practically every marketer worth his or her salt – want from the conference?
Tips, tricks, and techniques for SEO? PPC? Branding? Content Marketing? Analytics? Tools? Well, they’re not going to be disappointed. Here’s a preview of what’s on the cards:
- There are going to be 4 simultaneous tracks: Keynote sessions, PPC, SEO, and Analytics & Ads.
- You’ll get exclusive data as well as actionable advice and insights from the best marketers and industry leaders who’ve built sales & marketing strategies for top brands from the ground-up and delivered impressive results. Every session will delve into the specifics of an advanced topic in digital marketing.
- The advanced workshops are designed by the best audience experts in the business at SEMrush. They know exactly what information and tools you lack, and will fill the gaps in your knowledge.
- This is one marathon conference, with 14 hours of knowledge sharing, networking, and building industry connections at the after-party.
But the crowning glory is this:
Speed Dating with the Speakers i.e. One-to-One sessions of 30 minutes that VIP pass holders can book with a speaker or guest expert of their choice.
I’ve attended scores of conferences across the globe, and believe me, this is something that very few conferences offer – and even fewer have real experts who can deliver actual value during their one-to-one sessions!
Who else is coming?
When such an important industry conference is organized on such a large scale, you can be sure that the crème de la crème will be invited – and turn up!
I’ve got “insider information” from SEMrush that the Advanced Workshops on search, ads, and analytics will be conducted by official corporate trainers from Google and Facebook.
Which is why I won’t be surprised if the top tech companies, startups, and agencies of India all turn up at this mega festival of digital marketing.
Finally, as I mentioned earlier in this post, the biggest media houses of the country have been invited – and when they get hold of this “secret” guest list, you can be sure they’re going to fall head over heels to cover this event. So in addition to interacting with your fellow attendees, speakers, industry experts, corporate stalwarts, and marketing leaders, you might just get a chance to share your thoughts with a national daily, who knows!
Book Your Ticket Now!
All said and done, there are some truly incredible reasons for you NOT TO MISS the SEMrush India Marketing Show. Register soon, as there are limited seats.
Oh, wait! Here’s a Promo Code “ShoutMeLoud” with 15% OFF *exclusively* for Shout Me Loud readers: