One of the most common way the hacker hack your password is by using a trojan. Many of them inbuilt keyloggers, so when ever you type anything on your keyboard, it goes to them. To enhance the security while logging into secure websites is by using virtual keyboard.
Online Virtual Keyboard
Online Virtual Keyboard is the best Security implementation to make Sensitive data safe from “spyware” and ” Trojan program”. When I was entering my Sensitive data (Username and Password) for Internet Banking, Security features recommend me to use Virtual Keyboard to protect my password. Virtual Keyboard is an online application to enter password with the help of a mouse.
The example of online Virtual keyboard is Shown Below
Benefits of online Virtual Keyboard
- The Online Virtual Keyboard is designed to protect your password from malicious “Spyware” and “Trojan Programs”.
- Use of Online Virtual keyboard will reduce the risk of password theft using Keyloggers and Keyboard action Monitoring.
- It will auto encrypt your Password entered through Online Virtual Keyboard.
- Easy to Implement as Login Security.
To use Online virtual Keyboard is the Best practice in websites where is to Protect sensitive data from hackers, crackers and malicious programs.
Most of banks who offer online banking facility, offers Virtual keyboard to type in your password to login. Also for bloggers and freelancers who are using PayPal as their primary account to send and receive funds, I suggest start using Onscreen keyboard feature of your windows system to type passwords.
You can type “OSK” command in Run windows and it will pop up On screen keyboard which works as a full fledge keyboard:
I will not discus other security tips as we already covered in the past. If you missed them, you can refer to:
- 5 tips to keep your Facebook Account secure
- 5 Internet safety tips
- And must read: How do hackers hack your password.
Are you also [email protected]@noid about your security? What security measures you take to safeguard your password and important data.