Welcome to the sixth episode of the “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
As you guys know, we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show where we answer some of the questions asked by the Shouters from all over the world.
In this podcast, we pick top questions from the ShoutMeLoud Blogger’s Forum and answer them in detail.
Along with Harsh, we have Chatty Sharma. Chatty is a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the last episode of the Shouter’s Friday, we discussed questions related to vlogging and ways to earn through YouTube. You can listen to the episode here.
In this podcast, we answer questions related to backlinks building, spam backlinks and ways to find your competitor’s backlinks.
- [01:50] – How Much Backlinks is Important?
- [10:36] – How to find Competitors Backlinks(External) Directly from Google?
Resources from this episode
- Join ShoutMeLoud Forum – Mingle with the Shouter community.
- OpensiteExplorer – Link Research Tool
- SEMrush – Premium keyword research tool
- Ahrefs – Tool to enhance SEO
- What are backlinks in SEO and what are the advantages of Backlinks?
- 101 ways to get quality backlinks to your blog in 2018
- Monitor BackLinks: Get Email Notifications For New Backlinks
Thought of the week
Have a long-term goal for your personal and professional life. Note it down and you would see the magic of universe.
Catch you next Friday
If you have a question that you want answers to in the next episode of Shouter’s Friday, just log on to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Forum and ask!
Subscribe and Comment
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping out my readers!