You tube now improving their recently announced stereoscopic technology,so that user can create and watch 3D movies in YouTube player. Now several 3D videos are uploaded to YouTube ,If you are also interested in creating your own 3D video here is the procedure.
To create 3D movies you required
- Pair of identical camcorders
- Good video Editing software
- 3D glasses to watch result.
Here I listed step by step procedure involved in 3D Movie Creation.
How to Create Youtube 3D videos with 3 Easy step:
Take two camcorders and arrange them like a pair of perfectly level eyes, accuracy will increase the quality. Then you have to set up a scene, to be recorded on two cameras simultaneously.
Now you have to sync the resulting footage in to your favorite video editing program, placing the two shots side by side in the same frame. The “left-eye” camera video shoot should go on the right-hand side and vice-versa.
At the time of video upload, add the tag yt3d:enable=true. If it’s in widescreen, you also need to add yt3d:aspect=16:9. (Credit)
In this step YouTube will analyze the video and make a composite of both sides.
Done! Now view your video through 3D glasses.
If you are not having 3D glasses here is tips to make them easily.
How to make 3D glasses?
- Some ordinary cards.
- Red and cyan gels
- Scissors, Scalpel and some glue.
- First fold the card in half and cut a rectangle shape about the size of your head, and twice deep as your eyes. Then drill a hole to cut marked eye location.
- Cut a single square of each gel, which must slightly larger than the eye hole and two long strips of card about 2-3 cm wide for the arms
- Open the frames and place the lenses such a way that red on right eye and cyan on left.
- Now Put about 1cm of each arm on the sides. Seal like a sandwich. Fold and trim the arms, and carve shapes for your ears and nose.
Here is a video tutorial which will, summerize and help us to make 3D glasses at your home:
Now, if you have followed this Do it yourself video tutorial, you will have your home-made 3D glasses ready in your hand and now it’s time to go back to my above ( Create Youtube 3D videos) tutorial, and create one and use this glasses to notice the effect. Anyways, for your reference, here I’m adding couple of popular 3D videos on Youtube, which you can watch and decide if you have made perfect 3D Glasses or not:
Do let us know if you like this simple tutorial or is it too geeky to follow?
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99