Here at ShoutMeLoud, I keep sharing secrets to make huge money from your blog, and one of the most successful way for me so far is affiliate marketing. In simple word, you recommend a good reliable product to your readers, and in return you earn a handsome commission out of. Earlier, I have talked about Hostgator affiliate program, and Dreamhost affiliate program which pays up to $75 and $97 respectively per sale.
Webhosting niche is one of the most lucrative industry for affiliate marketer, as there is always a demand for good and reliable hosting, and the affiliate commission payout is good. The only thing which you need to keep in mind is, pitch only those hosting, that you fully trust, and your readers will get value for money. Today, I will be talking about WPEngine affiliate program, which is one of the popular affiliate program for WordPress hosting.
Earn huge money with WPEngine WordPress hosting Affiliate program:
Unlike other cheap webhosting, WPEngine is managed WordPress hosting, which is also one of the most popular name in managed WordPress hosting field. If you never heard about managed WP hosting, here are two articles to help you understand it better:
Now, before you join WPEngine affiliate program here are few things which you need to know:
- This Webhosting company is only for WordPress blogs. (If you have a blog related to WordPress, Blogging; it will be easier for you to promote)
- WpEngine is one of the costliest WordPress hosting out there, so number of sales might not be same as other affordable hosting affiliate program like Hostgator, Bluehost or Dreamhost.
- WPEngine pay/sales is better than other hosting affiliate program. Minimum is $150/sale
- It’s a 2-tier affiliate program.
- They offer seasonal coupons which will further help you to promote WPEngine with the help of coupons.
One of the biggest problem an affiliate marketer face is, finding the right product to pitch and promote. WPEngine is one of the pioneer of WordPress hosting, and is perfect solution for WordPress blogs, where money is not an issue. This actually makes it easier to promote, as big WordPress blogs look for a reliable hosting solution.
Here are features and details of WPEngine Affiliate program:
- Their affiliate program is managed by Shareasale.
- Affiliates can get paid by check or International ACH Direct bank deposit.
- For every referral: You will get paid $150 minimum or first month payment by your referrals. (Which ever is bigger).
- Bonus commission for minimum number of sales. You can get detail over here.
- Payment is done every month, and minimum payout limit via Shareasale is $50. So, even if you make only one sale, you will be paid.
- Banners available in various sizes for easy promotion.
Over all, even if you are a newbie or pro into affiliate marketing, WP Engine is a well-known brand name in hosting industry, and with their affiliate program, you can easily start making decent income. (minimum $150/sale).
This is 3rd post in our affiliate program overview series, and now I will be regularly posting about various affiliate program that you can join. All affiliate program will be featured based on quality, ease of promotion, and reliability of service. If you find this article useful, do consider sharing it on Facebook and Google plus.
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99