WordPress 3.,4 was out couple of days back and now WordPress just pushed out an updated version 3.4.1 which fixes 18 bugs.
Here are the issues that has been taken care in this version:
- Fixes an issue where a theme’s page templates were sometimes not detected.
- Addresses problems with some category permalink structures.
- Adds early support for uploading images on iOS 6 devices.
- Allows for a technique commonly used by plugins to detect a network-wide activation.
- Better compatibility with servers running certain versions of PHP (5.2.4, 5.4) or with uncommon setups (safe mode, open_basedir), which had caused warnings or in some cases prevented emails from being sent.
So, go ahead and update your blog to 3.4.1. You can update your blog by going to Dashboard>Updates and update to latest version. Though, make sure you take a backup of your database, which will help you to roll back if something goes wrong.
For more WordPress stuff, check my WordPress guide.
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99