In first week of April, WordPress released its new beta versionand later WordPress 3.0 Beta 2. Now I pleased to share that WordPress has launched its awesome WordPress 3.0 RC1. RC stands for “Release Candidate”. RC is an indication that product is ready for final launch. It is released after Beta version and before Final Launch. Thus, now you can desperately wait for the Final Version of WordPress 3.0 launch.
WordPress 3.0 RC1 is available with all finished features and totally without bugs. The improved features of WordPress 3.0 RC1 are:
- Multi-site is all set.
- The WordPress admin has been changed a bit, so that we can focus more on content. I really like this feature.
- Custom menus are finished.
- There are many other small and big changes.
According to WordPress because of lots of changes, all plugin developers must check their plugin compatibility with new WordPress 3.0 RC1.
If you are testing the new RC version of WordPress 3.0 then you can report the bugs in any of the way:
- Report it on the wp-testers mailing list
- Join the dev chat and tell us live at irc.freenode.net #wordpress-dev
- File a bug ticket on the WordPress Trac
You can download WordPress 3.0 RC1 Version from Official Link.
So, Download it now and explore it. If you find any bugs, do report to above links to make WordPress 3.0 better.
After release of WordPress 3.0 RC1, I am eagerly waiting for the final launch of WordPress 3.0 and hoping that it will launch soon.
Meantime, don’t forget to share your views about WordPress 3.0 RC1. I would love to hear from you.
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email