Twitter as you know is known for the Follow-Unfollow system. Twitter notifies you when someone follows you but it doesn’t notifies when someone unfollows you. If you are a twitter addict you must hate to lose followers, right? But what can you do when you don’t even know who is the one who recently unfollowed you. Well, there is a tool called TwUnfollow which you can use to know who has recently stopped following you. TwUnfollow notifies you whenever someone has unfollowed you. This service checks your followers at least 5 times a day.
Here are the steps to track your unfollowers:-
1. Go to TwUnfollow homepage.
2. Click on the “Sign in with Twitter” button.
3. Type in your Twitter information and click the “Allow” button.
4. Now you are in the control panel where you need to verify your email address.
5. Enter you email address and click on the “Save” button.
6. Verify the account by the link you have received on your email.
TwUnfollow will notify you every time you lose a follower and will tell you has unfollowed you.
This is a simple free service which you can use to track the people you unfollowed you. What are your thoughts about the unfollowers, do you really care about them? What do you think of the tool? Tell by commenting below.
- 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
- 5 Twitter Tools to Follow Like Minded People
- 5 Twitter tools to Unfollow Inactive Users
- 5 Free Tools to AutoFollow Your Followers on Twitter
- 3 Twitter Tools To Determine The Best Time To Tweet
- 5 Tools to Tweet Lengthy Messages on Twitter
- 10 Websites to Create Free Custom Twitter Background
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!