Twitter, nowadays is used by a lot of people and have become one of the most popular sites around the globe. Despite of lots of Twitter tools many users still prefer to use Twitter official Website and specially with the launch of new twitter site, Twitter web interface has become more popular.
If you are one of those Twitter user who prefer using Twitter web interface, here I’m sharing few useful shortcuts for new Twitter which will make your Tweeting more easy and fun. You can bookmark this post for future reference.
Here we go with the shortcut keys of new Twitter:-
- Favorite : f
- Reply : r
- Retweet : t
- Direct Message : m
- New Tweet : n
- Toggle Details Pane : enter
- Next Tweet : j
- Previous Tweet : k
- Page down : space
- Search : /
- Refresh Tweets And Back To Top : .
- Home : g h
- Replies/Mentions : g r
- Profile : g p
- Favorites : g f
- Messages : g m
- Go To User : g u
- 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
- 5 Twitter Tools to Follow Like Minded People
- 5 Twitter tools to Unfollow Inactive Users
- 5 Free Tools to AutoFollow Your Followers on Twitter
- 3 Twitter Tools To Determine The Best Time To Tweet
- 5 Tools to Tweet Lengthy Messages on Twitter
- 10 Websites to Create Free Custom Twitter Background
Thats all, I have listed all the shortcut keys of Twitter I knew, if I have missed out of any shortcut key, do share them in the comments.
What are your thoughts about these? How often will you use these shortcut keys? What is your overall view on these shortcut keys… do share your views in the comments.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!