First rule of social media branding is capture your domain name as username in all social networking profile. Most important of them is Facebook and Twitter. On Facebook you can easily claim your page username but on Twitter if your desired username is already being using by someone, there is no way to claim it. More over if someone delete his username, it’s not available instantly.
Tweetclaims is an online service which will help you to get notified when your desired Twitter username is available. I put a request for @chromoz Twitter username almost 4-5 months back and today I got the notification that it’s available. It’s one tested and working service. More over it’s very useful for most of the bloggers to grab their desired Twitter username as soon as it’s available.
Also check out:
- Automate Your Twitter Profile with Socialoomph
- 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
- 5 Twitter Tools to Follow Like Minded People
- 5 Twitter tools to Unfollow Inactive Users
- 5 Free Tools to AutoFollow Your Followers on Twitter
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email