It’s a fact Blogging and social media goes hand to hand. You can have a nice blog with decent traffic, but with the help of social media and social bookmarking websites you can make your blog viral. Blogging is becoming full time profession for many and many students are turning themselves as professional Bloggers. As one of my friend who said “Blogging is a Profession which doesn’t have any pressure, and you are your Boss. The Only thing required to become a successful Blogger is Determination and Hard-work”.
Even Software Professionals, or other experts were turning and guiding their careers as Blogger. According to Technorati’s analysis there are over 81 million active blogs in the Globe and over 20 lac new blogs were been registering every year and this number is increasing day by day. These statistics, explains you the Power of Blogging.
- Ezine Articles Submission
- Stumble Upon
Here is my detailed explanation of why you should concentrate on these.
- It allows expert authors in hundreds of niche fields to get massive levels of exposure in exchange for the submission of their quality original articles as well a back-links.
- Initially you need to register here by submitting 10 top articles in your blog with original content. Then officials of EzineArticles Submission will analyse. If you reach their standards then your blog will be approved and your account will be activate.
- And Once you are eligible for submitting your articles you will get 1-2 back-links for sure from EzineArticles Submission.
- Delicious (formerly del.icio.us, pronounced “delicious”) is a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks, Owned by Yahoo!
- Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world’s leading social bookmarking service.
- Concentrate on Delicious for quality links from Yahoo Search. Your articles will be directly indexed into Yahoo search if you have submitted your articles on Delicious.
- StumbleUpon is an Internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos.
- Free web-browser extension which acts as an intelligent browsing tool for discovering and sharing web sites.
- Stumble Upon is the Social Bookmarking site that which is really one place that gives you the maximum traffic. It proved already.
- The Best place for everyone. As i have already discussed about Twitter in my previous articles.
- Its gaining the great prominence all-round the world. Its been the best platform that was designed ever for Business, Marketing, Sharing, etc.
- With about more than 50 Million tweets daily and 600 tweets per every seconds Twitter is making its impact in the web. Bagging such a tremendous craze, few authorities were been concentrating on the Twitter applications.
- So concentrate more on Twitter, try to increase your network, attract other reader with exciting article sharing.
- The most popular Social Bookmarking website in the Globe. With over 100 million users, its making its way with exciting stuff provider.
- Many stories get submitted every day, but only the most Dugg stories appear on the front page. The best news, videos and pictures on the web as voted on by the Digg community. Breaking news on Technology, Politics, Entertainment, and more.
- One important thing is, you should have mutual friends who should digg your articles immediately after submission. Your results will be really great in you have lots of fans.
These 5 are the proved quality traffic. So, what are you using for your blog and also stay tuned for part-2 article, which includes another 5.that which gives you the great ideas as well as the
I know Ezine is not really social media or social bookmarking websites, but again it is very useful for bloggers to drive traffic and for backlinks.
Do share which is your favorite Social media or Social bookmarking websites?
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email