Blogging is an art, its is not a concept of make money online overnight. Most of the beginner bloggers commit a common mistake that is start a blog and fill it with lots of contents from other website and blogs trying to pull the traffic through those contents. But that’s not the best method to follow because blogging should be unique and the contents which we post should be original, means those contents should not be directly copied and posted from other blogs. Once you publish the original post composed by yourself then there are more ways to through which you can get a unique traffic and reputation for you blog.
Some Ways To Enrich Your Blog Content:
- Try to make your blog layout simple.
- Use CSS where ever it is possible.
- Try to use the CSS for highlighting the contents like Headings and Side headings.
- Try to avoid loading more images in a post.
- Use the font that gives proper space between words. (Ex: Like ShoutMeLoud Post Contents).
- Before posting an article use the Google Keyword Tool to research on the that are going to be added in the post.
- Think in the perspective view of a visitor or a reader before posting a post.
- Try to use the title something creative and highlight.
- Use the post image something that is relevant to the niche and that to can be something creative.
- Build the links within the post. Best example for internal link building is Wikipedia.
- Try to make your posts more focused on what you want to convey.
These are some of the things which I follow to enrich the my blog and its contents. These tips really works, so just try to implement into your blogging routine.