One of the most primary questions that come up time after time on blogosphere and between webmasters is, “why do the search engines is always changing their algorithm sustainable“. In my opinion, the search engines really don’t chop and change their algorithm, really they don’t. They just do one important thing, to deliver the most relevant results to the internet users who use their search engine.
In addition, the ranking algorithm which calculates the relevancy and placement of the results ascertained according to the unrevealed factors keeps on changing. Dynamism is the intrinsic attribute of the search engine algorithm. This zing of the algorithm is quite frustrating for the people optimizing the website as they can never be 100% sure that their efforts will reap fruitful results i.e. the rankings and traffic as per their choice.
So the question comes up, why the search engines guard their algorithms so closely. The answer is quite simple – they value the user’s experience. Their point is to display the most relevant results according to the searched query to satiate the searcher’s thirst. If the search engines publish a guide stating all the factors affecting the ranking process, all webmasters will implement them and the displayed results will be easy to manipulate. This will defeat the relevancy factor as well as deteriorate the users’ experience.
How to cope up with Search Engine Algo changes:
There are many things which you can do to make your site better and that is starting from creating a search engine friendly site.In fact and Basically, SEO is simple work and here are off my cuff the simple basics of seo.
- Make sure your site can be spidered. If not then all else is wasted, this is a basic that believe it or not many overlook.
- Make sure the spiders can spider it quickly and understand the importance of every page in your site by using sitemap and setup robots.txt .
- Set up a nice clean navigation and folder structure with the site broken down into little pockets of focused pages. Put in place a sitemap, with links to the pages, and a brief text of what to expect at that page.
- Do keyword research and do not cut corners. is the basic of any marketing on your first SEO planning, be it PPC or organic SEO, get it right and it is a joy, get it wrong you pay the price miles down the line when you have to come all the way back and start again.
- Create the structure above, and create informative clear crisp focused pages. A page should focus on a subject and the subject should be clearly identifiable. Make the subject the page title and you’re away.
- Create clear page titles. How on earth do you expect a search algo to know what your pages are about if they are not clearly marked? Keep in mind that the page title serves two masters, the search engine, and more importantly the searcher. A clear focused and catching page title will encourage clicks to your page.
- Create clear high quality on topic content. Search engines need content to work out what your site is all about, without it they have to guess. Quality content matched to quality backlinks into your site will help you rank well, and will please your visitors.
- Focus your pages! The search engine algorithms need to be able to work out what each page is about on the web. Covering three or four topics on the same page will only serve to confuse the issue. Focused tight content and outbound on topic links will help both visitors and search engines.
- Be proud of your site. Let people know it exists by doing blogwalking to put a comment with your site link , submit to bookmarking or social networking site, submit to directories, contact other blogs that are likely to be able to accept your article, and swap links.
- Put a Link out. So much is made of incoming links, but I am a firm believer that you can assist the search algorithms greatly by linking out to good authorities pages from within your site like Wikipedia or about.com. This is how it was in the beginning with academics citing each others work, and this still works today.
- Use the right Anchor text was again how we did it in the early days, but people kind of lost track of that. Now again they realize the importance of anchor text. Use descriptive anchor text when possible, and this includes internal links within your own site. Always use a relevant anchor text that match to your site contents. .
To be a successful webmaster or blogger as a SEO professional, it is necessary to accept few facts. Moreover, it is quite important to be updated about the latest happenings by being an active reader. Additionally, don’t let your curiousness tread the wrong path and go for wild goose chase.
Well that is that take a look and tell me what is new there? The answer is nothing really. So SEO doesn’t change, the search engines don’t keep changing their algorithm about what they want. The problem is that too many people create sites that algo chase one factor or another of the algorithm, and when the weight is altered for this factor, they have to move onto another to shore it up. Create a good well.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!