Most of the readers have questions like how to grow traffic, how to write consistent posts and how to become a better blogger. In this question answer round, Hari asked me similar question about how he can blog effectively.
This question is asked by HariHaran:
“I am having difficulty in writing posts each and everyday and sitting in front of the PC for hours makes my eyes pain a lot. With all that pain I can only write 2 to 3 articles. I don’t know how you are finding time to write so many posts each and every day. Also I have seen quite improvement in your blog’s traffic in the recent months.
Will you suggest me some ideas, timings you follow, and tell almost anything that helps you to blog so well. Thanks in advance. Please reply ASAP.”
This is one of the most common asked by readers. I will put all these question in appropriate categories and will answer one by one.
Ways to Blog Effectively :
Health and Eye:
Sitting in computer all the time will make you lazy and less productive. You should always mix your work and social life, so that you will not get bored and keep your body fit and fine. You can read following posts to keep your body more productive:
- 3 major health problem faced by Bloggers while blogging
- Eye care tips for bloggers and Internet users
- Why bloggers drink and how to avoid drinking
- 8 Important advice for professional blogger
- 10 common bad habits of bloggers
Blog Traffic :
Blog traffic matters a lot, because directly or indirectly it impacts your monthly earning. 5 common point to improve your blog traffic are: SEO, Social media, Social bookmarking, RSS subscribers and Writing killer content.
Here are few posts from the pasts which will help you to help improving your blog traffic:
- Want more traffic, Write compelling content?
- Why you should tweet your post multiple times?
- How to drive huge traffic from facebook
- How to Drive huge traffic to your blog?
- Top 5 ways to drive traffic to your blog
- Optimizing your post for Search engine and readers
- SEO checklist for bloggers
- How to increase your RSS subscribers
- Feed Subscription reminder for WordPress
Maintaining post Frequency
Post frequency helps a lot to maintain regular readership into your blog. Imagine yourself reading a blog which post 5 posts a day and next 5 days no posts, you might not subscribe to that blog. Make a regular posting schedule and frequency. My strategy for writing regular posts is to write 5-6 posts in weekend and schedule one post for everyday of week.
I’m keeping the last point short and will be looking for your point on, how do you maintain your blogging frequency? Do you want to add your suggestion for people who wants to know how to blog effectively ?