Few days back I have added my review about buysellads and I think it’s better to add another post in the series for the blogger who wants to start with buysellads.
For those who are new to buysellads, Buysellads sell your advertisement spot to advertiser in the niche. Though there are few catch you need to know before you apply for buysellads.
These are the reasons why Buysellads will reject your blog :
- We are currently focused on the tech / web design / development / freelancer niche. While we do occasionally accept sites outside of this niche, you may be denied if you are not in this niche.
- Greater than 100K impressions per month (for new sites, if you (or your team) have a history of creating really nice websites we will accept you).
- Your website must be live, finished, and have fresh content.
- No porn or anything illegal or containing even remotely “questionable” content.
- Site must be in English (sorry, we’re just not able to provide support in other languages right now).
- If you have a ton of untargeted ads on your site already, we’re not going to approve you (you know who you are).
- If you do not have your own domain (i.e. you have a *.blogspot.com url) we will not approve you.
- Getting denied does not mean that we will not approve you at a future date.
- Last, but not least: we’re not trying to be snobby, but we aim to keep the quality of the network high, and if we feel that your site impeedes on the perception of the network we will not approve you.
Why buysellads will approve your blog?
- Blog Design : Neat and clean blog layout
- Daily updated blog
- Niche : Technology, Twitter, Web designer, Development, WordPress, Freelancer Niche, Web2.0
- No blogspot : If you are a blogspot users, Sorry no luck for you. You should try considering our blogspot to wordpress service or get a blogspot custom domain.
So in case if you are missing anything, there is always time and scope of improvement. The most important thing is professional look of your blog, if you blog has ads and they are cluttered here and there, chances are very low that buysellads will approve your blog. Buysellads is growing everyday and it’s a good idea to be a part of their publisher team.
You can see an example of publisher page on Buysellads here
If you are an advertiser, you might like to browse their marketplace for finding potential publisher in your niche.
Link : Buysellads
If you looking for advertising company for your blog, You might like these articles too :
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email