Today every one of us is aware of the fact that Web Stream is full of threats either it be a simple email spam or a malicious software. These Viruses spread all over the Internet through injecting codes into the domains or script’s front end. So beware, but sometimes there is a malicious software on your website and you don’t know about this. This may lead to blacklist your site in some network. Obviously this result in lots of traffic and revenue loss for you and your site. Here I have a tool which can help you detect whether there is a threat for others on your Blog/Website or not.
BlackList Alert : Find if your Website is Blacklisted
This blacklisted finder Tool is called BlacklistAlert.org. It is free to use and within a minute you will get to know that whether your online presence is secure for others or not. It is very easy to use and handy. It will show you a text box in which you have to write your domain name or IP address and the tool will detect any threat. This tool check your domain and IP address name on more than 30 malware and spam list. This tool checks at two type of Block list: LHSBL and RHSBL.
How this tool is beneficial for you in other manners except this, here are few more things so that you can take full advantage of it
- If you are going to buy a register domain then first do check whether it is secure and not listed in Blacklists.
- Make sure whether the new hosting company or their Server is pure from any type of Malware
- Check your IP address either it is Clean or not.
- If you are Wondering to Add some new Blog or Website to your Blog Roll then do check its purity before adding.
What Are you Waiting for Just Check Out the Awesome Tool and Let us Know about your Experience and Feedback.
If you need to see similar tool to check your site status, here are few tools:
- Check if your Blog is blocked in any Country
- Compete.com : Check your Website profile and Stats online
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99