Some time back I shared 30 must have WordPress plugins that we use on WordPress but that is personalized list and not a universal list. Here is a cool infographic showing 12 Must have WordPress plugins for any WP blog.
List includes almost all popular plugins that every WordPress blog should have.
Credit for this useful infogrpahic goes to WpJedi.Here are the popular plugins which are mentioned in the infographic
- Cache plugin: W3 total cache or Wp super cache
- SEO plugin: WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, All in one SEO, Headspace2
- Social bookmarking plugins: Sharebar and Sexybookmarks
- WordPress login Secure plugins: Limit login and WP login security
- Commenting System: DISQUS and Intense debate
- WordPress backup plugin: BackWPup and Backup Buddy
- Maintenance plugin: VaultPress
- URL managements: 301 Redirection
- Anti-spam WP plugins: Akismet and Bad behavior
- Security Analysis: Better Wp security, WP malwatch, Ultimate security checker
- Contact form plugins: Contact form 7 and Fast secure contact form
- Plugin Bundles: Jetpack by WordPress
Personally I’m not using many of them like for SEO, I use Thesis built in SEO options, I use default commenting system, I prefer using custom code for social bookmarking icons. Though the list mentioned above is very useful and you can pick one plugins from each category and keep your blog safe, secure and feature rich.
Enjoy the infographic and do let us know how many of these plugins are you using on your blog.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!